Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

6 hours ago, G51 Red said:

Would have been better if one of his own team mates had hit him ...

Agree with this.They were two up in the game with minutes to go and everyone agreeing they were the better side.Racists are total cowards so he picked on Rangers least aggressive player of colour to spew his bile and ran away.If players really want this stamped out then the players of colour in the Slavia team should have thrown him under the bus.

1 minute ago, DMCs said:

I think there will be sales this summer going by the boards earlier comments this season, so I think anything around £10m+ will be appealing for him.

It’s a strange one for me, as although he is probably not as influential compared to our other main sellable assets such as Morelos, Barisic and Kamara, I can see Hagi going on to be a massive player for us if he stays. His numbers are already very good.

But, if he goes and it means we get to hold on to the other 3 then I wouldn’t be particularly against the sale but it would be sad to see him go.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

I think there will be sales this summer going by the boards earlier comments this season, so I think anything around £10m+ will be appealing for him.

It’s a strange one for me, as although he is probably not as influential compared to our other main sellable assets such as Morelos, Barisic and Kamara, I can see Hagi going on to be a massive player for us if he stays. His numbers are already very good.

But, if he goes and it means we get to hold on to the other 3 then I wouldn’t be particularly against the sale but it would be sad to see him go.

If you look at our squad he's actually our youngest first team mainstay by a decent distance. 2 years younger than Morelos, Kent and Aribo. I think he's been excellent but question is whether it's better to wait to sell and see if a season or two of Hagi in the CL groups can make a big difference to his value and development.

Every player will have a price this year. That's just the way it's going to work from here on out.

I suspect Hagi's is higher than £12m because he's an established international with plenty of time left on his contract. He's also improving rapidly.

15 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Well done Rangers, totally agree with the stance they have taken, now time be so vocal on the bigotry side.  Mmm wait a minute they’ve had years to do that. 

melt

5 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Don’t be so hard on yourself my bigoted friend.

If you see an anti-racism initiative and your immediate thought is "Aye, but" then you are part of the problem.

Melt behaviour.

2 minutes ago, G51 said:

If you see an anti-racism initiative and your immediate thought is "Aye, but" then you are part of the problem.

Melt behaviour.

Yeah yeah, says the man who has never recognised old problems. 
Bigotry and sectarianism are the same mate , no matter how you sugar coat it to suit your own agenda.

51 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Well done Rangers, totally agree with the stance they have taken, now time be so vocal on the bigotry side.  Mmm wait a minute they’ve had years to do that. 

There is a tannoy message played before every home game at Ibrox stating any form of prejudice, including bigotry, is unacceptable.

They have released multiple statements outlining unacceptable fan behaviour around bigotry and sectarianism and have also in recent years launched the Everyone, Anyone campaign aimed at improving diversity and inclusion.

This notion that Rangers are silent regarding bigotry is a myth, but this is what you wanted, isn’t it? Rather than show support to an initiative aimed at highlighting unacceptable racist abuse, you’d rather have a go at Rangers.

As has already been stated, melt behaviour.

6 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Yeah yeah, says the man who has never recognised old problems. 
Bigotry and sectarianism are the same mate , no matter how you sugar coat it to suit your own agenda.

And we’ll not mention the abuse Ste

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

There is a tannoy message played before every home game at Ibrox stating any form of prejudice, including bigotry, is unacceptable.

They have released multiple statements outlining unacceptable fan behaviour around bigotry and sectarianism and have also in recent years launched the Everyone, Anyone campaign aimed at improving diversity and inclusion.

This notion that Rangers are silent regarding bigotry is a myth, but this is what you wanted, isn’t it? Rather than show support to an initiative aimed at highlighting unacceptable racist abuse, you’d rather have a go at Rangers.

Lip service as you trade on bigotry. 

Edited by Killiefan
Mistakes

8 minutes ago, AJF said:

Some people really can't help telling on themselves with this, including those liking the guys post.

Anti-racism is significantly more important than football tribalism lads. No need to show your arse over it.