Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

13 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Nope. Next question?

Pretty sure the slating of the police wasn't PCCabes style.

I'll say hello to him next time I bump into him for you if we ever get back to games. 

PC Cabe wasn’t a real polis.

1 hour ago, The Real Tedi said:

Hello P & B

Today wouldn't be complete without thanking and congratulating past and present Rangers fans on P & B who I shared the early part of this journey with.

Special mentions to No8, Youngsy, Bendarroch, Kincardine and of course Bennett and not forgetting Henrik's Tongue from the other side, Apologies If I have missed anyone.

We always knew this day would come, nobody else believed it.....enjoy and since I am perma banned (despite the rumours, I have never been back), cya and best of luck.

Tedi

Was this the guy who had a heads gone for being called a nonce and got emptied? Or was it for the usual bigotry?

17 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

PC Cabe wasn’t a real polis.

15 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

If you say so mate.

I bow to your superior knowledge.

Yeh I can confirm this with Bennett. Cabe was only a copper in his own head.

With 8mile I mean.

Edited by Sortmeout

9 minutes ago, G51 said:

Filip Helander has won more Premiership titles (1) than he has suffered Premiership defeats (0).

Please,Marvin Compper has more trebles than he has ANY defeats.

3 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Sure @Melanius Mullarkey will have fond memories of Beastgate, he will more than likely know.

I cant even remember what had happened just remember logging on and Tedi being outed. None of the threads about it made sense as  half the shit had been deleted.

7 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Alive and kicking mate.

Playing at Level 6 once we're allowed to play again if Rangers fans start behaving themselves 

We're letting ourselves down today William. 

2 hours ago, The Real Tedi said:

Hello P & B

Today wouldn't be complete without thanking and congratulating past and present Rangers fans on P & B who I shared the early part of this journey with.

Special mentions to No8, Youngsy, Bendarroch, Kincardine and of course Bennett and not forgetting Henrik's Tongue from the other side, Apologies If I have missed anyone.

We always knew this day would come, nobody else believed it.....enjoy and since I am perma banned (despite the rumours, I have never been back), cya and best of luck.

Tedi

That's a wee bit Celticy, T R T

Congrats Rangers on securing the league flag by the 7th of March, that’s some achievement. After taking some time to reshape the squad, build a side that plays some very decent stuff and works incredibly hard across the park, Steven Gerrard and his staff have completely transformed the fortunes of the club. Their performances in Europe thus far this season have also shown how they can adapt the way they play in domestic competition. It’s an impressive accomplishment indeed. They deserve all the plaudits they are being given across the game this evening.