Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Why have sevco got "thank you" on their tops? Who are they thanking or did Jimmy Bell  just run out of space when stitching them?

I'm guessing (and I stress a guess) that "Thank You NHS" would be seen as a political statement by UEFA hence it's a simple "Thank You".

BL have "danke" on their shirts.

15 minutes ago, Public menace said:

Really does annoy me that these tv companies employ some of the most dim witted of ex players to co com on their games.
They are no doubt paying good money and these guys don’t don’t do one lick of research.

Well, we know what happens in the rare instances when BBC Glasgow employ a pundit with some brains and balls.

I refer to Michael Stewart.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

I'm guessing (and I stress a guess) that "Thank You NHS" would be seen as a political statement by UEFA hence it's a simple "Thank You".

BL have "danke" on their shirts.

How is thanking a health service political? Ha anyway didnt notice the Danke, cheers

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

You’re going back 2 or 3 era’s from when was being discussed. 

If so then mea culpa. 

But I was commenting on the Iain Ferguson comment, who must have played for Rangers about 83 or 84, even earlier than Ian and the rest. 

2 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Well, we know what happens in the rare instances when BBC Glasgow employ a pundit with some brains and balls.

I refer to Michael Stewart.

And let's not forget St Jum Spence.

3 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Why have sevco got "thank you" on their tops? Who are they thanking or did Jimmy Bell  just run out of space when stitching them?

One things for sure. It ain't a fucking quote from Sunshine on Leith.

2 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

If so then mea culpa. 

But I was commenting on the Iain Ferguson comment, who must have played for Rangers about 83 or 84, even earlier than Ian and the rest. 

Jinky67 mentioned Iain Ferguson who was a much travelled striker that had a 2 year bit-part stint at Rangers in the early 80’s. Not known for being a hatchet man, plus everyone knows strikers can’t tackle anyway. 

If he meant Ian Ferguson the midfielder from the late 80s and 90’s, he was never one to shirk a tackle but certainly wasn’t one for going around kicking everything or trying to break legs.

Leverkusen a cut above but what a European campaign it’s been, which started nearly 400 days ago.

Punched above our weight and delivered some excellent results.

Scotland will have 2 champions league teams from next season too.