Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

9 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

I do indeed Kincy! Since your new club came into existence they have been an absolute basket case, taking over from your East End business partners in the paranoid, chip on the shoulder attitudes. The opportunity was there to start again, dump the Northern Irish 17th Century, no surrender infantile mentality and play football. But no, the reincarnation are in many ways worse than your predecessor. The latest examples being the Uber Unionist PR Guru from Belfast and this ridiculous attention seeking tantrum over the league completion. It is great lockdown entertainment but truly embarrassing

Sevvie bingo full house.

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You are brothers apparently.

Anyway it’s none of my business mate. You can follow who you like.

FD1F5432-40B4-4A6B-9B94-B700AB666F72.png

So, in your oddball mind this means that @Dave1875 has his tongue up Celtics arse? Dont you think there is a tiny tiny chance he was being ironic?

Have you not worked out how match threads work on p&b yet?

Gie it up ya fanny.

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

So, in your oddball mind this means that @Dave1875 has his tongue up Celtics arse? Dont you think there is a tiny tiny chance he was being ironic?

Have you not worked out how match threads work on p&b yet?

Gie it up ya fanny.

Aye he could’ve been Tbf.

No need for the personal abuse either. You maybe need to take a break from forums during lockdown mate.

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

Why do you think rangers have chance of winning the league now when they are 13 points and 25 goals behind Celtic when all season you have stated many times that rangers have no chance..?

A simple question,  have a go at answering it.

Just looking at the last 6 games, Celtic were pulling away from them - 15 points against Rangers' 10.

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

No need for the personal abuse either

"abuse"

doctor.gif.9427916640b88691bc7a5ff9f6646291.gif

My "abuse" was straight response to your drivel that "Hibs fans have their tongues right up Celtics arse over this league vote" - which you then doubled down on by saying you had "loads and loads of examples", I then called you out on that and you basically had nothing.

I think if I was in your position, I might have realised I was wrong and just stopped responding, but you keep coming back to (in some bizarre way) re-justify your original statement.

In the circumstances, I think we should just agree that I will stop calling you a fanny if you can stop making up shite?

5 minutes ago, Green Day said:

"abuse"

doctor.gif.9427916640b88691bc7a5ff9f6646291.gif

My "abuse" was straight response to your drivel that "Hibs fans have their tongues right up Celtics arse over this league vote" - which you then doubled down on by saying you had "loads and loads of examples", I then called you out on that and you basically had nothing.

I think if I was in your position, I might have realised I was wrong and just stopped responding, but you keep coming back to (in some bizarre way) re-justify your original statement.

In the circumstances, I think we should just agree that I will stop calling you a fanny if you can stop making up shite?

Whatever floats your boat pal. Enjoy your day.

3 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Why do you think rangers have chance of winning the league now when they are 13 points and 25 goals behind Celtic when all season you have stated many times that rangers have no chance..?

Still waiting.. and waiting and waiting @bennett

Edited by Bohemian

In a rare bit of actual fitba chat I see West Ham are apparently interested in Robby McRorie as the successor to Fabianski. He's been decent for us since singing on loan but I'd rather have Sarkic back. His debut was outstanding but has been posted missing a few times...the first celtic goal in the 2-2 is one that sticks in my mind. He's undoubtedly a cracking young keeper and has a bright future. Would imagine going to West Ham and getting the top coaching there would bring him on which would benefit him and Scotland as I don't see him getting in ahead of shagger anytime soon

30 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

In a rare bit of actual fitba chat I see West Ham are apparently interested in Robby McRorie as the successor to Fabianski. He's been decent for us since singing on loan but I'd rather have Sarkic back. His debut was outstanding but has been posted missing a few times...the first celtic goal in the 2-2 is one that sticks in my mind. He's undoubtedly a cracking young keeper and has a bright future. Would imagine going to West Ham and getting the top coaching there would bring him on which would benefit him and Scotland as I don't see him getting in ahead of shagger anytime soon

If he's as good as he's meant to be then I'd like to see him saying.  Wes Foderinghams contract is up and I can't see Shagger having more than a few years left in him. 

If he's as good as he's meant to be then I'd like to see him saying.  Wes Foderinghams contract is up and I can't see Shagger having more than a few years left in him. 

What would you like to see him saying?

On 25/04/2020 at 10:31, Bohemian said:

He doesn’t, nor does any other Rangers fan.

The hatred and vitriol they have for all things Celtic consumes them to the point conceding anything to Celtic is completely beyond them,  no matter how idiotic and desperate it makes them look.

In all probability the gap would have increased as Rangers form was just like their chances of overturning the deficit, non-existent.

But whatever helps them take the focus away from another season without a major domestic honour (is that 8 years now?), away from Gerrard and his inability to close the gap despite spending significantly and away from Morelos and his inability to maintain his form 😂

38 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

He doesn’t, nor does any other Rangers fan.

The hatred and vitriol they have for all things Celtic consumes them to the point conceding anything to Celtic is completely beyond them,  no matter how idiotic and desperate it makes them look.

In all probability the gap would have increased as Rangers form was just like their chances of overturning the deficit, non-existent.

But whatever helps them take the focus away from another season without a major domestic honour (is that 8 years now?), away from Gerrard and his inability to close the gap despite spending significantly and away from Morelos and his inability to maintain his form 😂

Don't pretend Celtic fans wouldn't react in exactly the same way if the situations were reversed.

3 minutes ago, The DA said:

Don't pretend Celtic fans wouldn't react in exactly the same way if the situations were reversed.

You stinking bigot, how dare you!!

Invincible fans are only interested in the greater good of our game and are firm believers of the true Corinthian spirit of sport.

Sevco on other hand...

25 minutes ago, The DA said:

About time somebody said it mate.

Not like United have any skin in this game and may have acted differently in other circumstances.

No way man...