Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

18 hours ago, SEETHING said:

Traynor finding out that a child has enabled him to write another tears-and-snotters rant masquerading as an official statement like: QONVIyz.gif

(obviously far too handsome to be Traynor himself)

As, indeed, is Banderas.

2 hours ago, Darren said:

If you're going to get on your high horse about people's grammar, it helps if you can write properly

Eh?  I know that you're new to the thread and that you're a diddy but you have 'wee team' syndrome writ large -  which is a bit of a shame.  What the f**k was that post all about?  I may have been asked to conjugate a verb but I declined.  Is that ok?

Edited by The_Kincardine

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'd go for a week without gin before I used either expression.  What's more, I'd see myself having failed as a parent if any of my three even thought about using such invectives.  They never will, of course.

I am regularly called a *** b*****d on P&B.  That's seen as an acceptable slur.

Fully agree mate.

Dont remember you actually being called a b****** to be fair. ☺️

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Eh?  I know that you're new to the thread and that you're a diddy but you have 'wee team' syndrome writ large -  which is a bit of a shame.  What the f**k was that post all about?  I may have been asked to conjugate a verb but I declined.  Is that ok?

It was about your inability to write properly - I didn't realise you were illiterate.