Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

8 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

Look at today's Daily Ranger and what Mick McCarthy says. I had it from someone within the club.

I asked for a source (not proof) regarding your £400k transfer fee claim.

8 hours ago, bennett said:

I asked for a source (not proof) regarding your £400k transfer fee claim.

Why the f**k do you even care? It's not as if you go to Ibrox to watch The Rangers anyway. While Rangers were dying in 2012 you were too busy posting on P&B looking for attention posting insults and the like.

Quote from McCarthy, "It’s an absolute snip. I’m thrilled we’ve got him.” Might even be lower than £400K going by that. :)

Why the f**k do you even care? It's not as if you go to Ibrox to watch The Rangers anyway. While Rangers were dying in 2012 you were too busy posting on P&B looking for attention posting insults and the like.
Quote from McCarthy, "It’s an absolute snip. I’m thrilled we’ve got him.” Might even be lower than £400K going by that. [emoji4]

I'm sure there's a Jew joke in there somewhere.

13 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Quote from McCarthy, "It’s an absolute snip. I’m thrilled we’ve got him.” Might even be lower than £400K going by that. :)

It's apparently my fault that Rangers died, sorry bears.

13 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

While Celtic were going unbeaten in the league you were caring about rangers too much to notice . 

47 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

While Celtic were going unbeaten in the league you were caring about rangers too much to notice . 

The state of you F_B hanging on to absolutely anything you can use to get one over on posters, truly desperate wee man, it really is.

Not really good at this goading business are you? :lol: After all, being a Sevco fan you really don't have much to goad with do you? Being the laughing stock and all that. :)

3 hours ago, bennett said:

A tougher challenge tomorrow against Leonard, who'll have his team well fired up against Sevco and it should be a good indication of how good our starting 11 is. 

You going?

:lol: 

Good performance on Wednesday albeit against Championship opposition. So many goals I missed one while getting into the ground!
Candieas looks like the wide quality that we are needed. Rapid, hard-working and a great crosser of the ball.
Tough test today with Hibs having made quite a few good signings. Mental strength of the players will play a huge part in the game.

What team do you support?

4 hours ago, bennett said:

John Beaton strikes again, that was like 10 against 12 at times.

Whit are slabbering about? Beaton seen that Ambrose was The Rangers best attacking option at times and duly told Ryan to Jack it in and have an early bath and Hibs were still down to ten men playing against eleven with Ambrose poised to gift The Rangers a goal at any given time.

8 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Whit are slabbering about? Beaton seen that Ambrose was The Rangers best attacking option at times and duly told Ryan to Jack it in and have an early bath and Hibs were still down to ten men playing against eleven with Ambrose poised to gift The Rangers a goal at any given time.

Sorry QC but that makes no sense.