Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

So the club and board are keeping the fans in the dark about it ? What a strange way to run a business when you don’t tell your paying customers what’s going on.

In fairness they’ve never ran their business normally.

Edited by stressball

So the club and board are keeping the fans in the dark about it ? What a strange way to run a business when you don’t tell your paying customers what’s going on.
One upside of being a basket case that's not listed is that they could do something like that without any statement to investors.

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

All we have at the moment is hearsay and speculation. I'm sure we will hear if a decision is reached.

On 13/11/2022 at 19:13, AJF said:

Rumour mill has it Gio will be leaving tomorrow. Good time to do it although still coming a bit too late.

5 hours ago, alta-pete said:

My ITK friend tells me Gio was mutually consented last night. Nothing to back that up but he’s usually reliable. 

Going to be a fun World Cup break

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Looks like the board maybe taking into consideration our Injuries and hoping that the world cup gives him time to get players fit and sort things out.

Which translates to ‘ the board are buying time to get another share issue together to pay him off’.

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Maybe not you then - somebody on here said he was doing well when I said he was pish. Apologies if I’ve mixed you up with another poster.

We’ve definitely had discussions on Gio’s ability before, I defended him against some criticisms I thought were unfair (the sales of of Bassey and Aribo, as an example). I was more getting at you saying I want him to stay when I’ve been quite clear in all my posts recently that I think it’s time for him to go.

Edited by AJF

18 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

What gave you the impression Sevco started giving a f**k about their fans?