Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

IN THE CLEAR 

Rangers star John Lundstram WINS ‘partial appeal’ against SFA’s charge after lashing out at Hibs’ Martin Boyle

RANGERS were dealt a huge blow on Saturday as John Lundstram was sent for an early shower against Hibs.

The Gers were reduced to 10 men when the Englishman was shown red for his vicious tackle on Hibs winger Martin Boyle, denying the Easter Road side a counter-attack

It was revealed yesterday that the Ibrox club decided to appeal the decision and that they were going to raise concerns with the SFA.

And it didn't take long for the governing body to make up their mind regarding the incident as they have decided to partially upheld the claim, rescinding the original sanction and replacing it with a booking instead

42 minutes ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

It's the correct decision and shows Collum up to be as inept as we all know he is. 

Indeed.  And, in fairness to the blokes on the match thread, they pretty-much said as much.

13 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I see Lowry has scored a hat-trick in the Challenge Cup tonight ? Does GVB not think he’s ready for the first team squad this season ?

Tricky one.  6-0 vs Dumbarton is a hounding and Lowry is a gifted player.

I'd like to see Gio starting him.

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

A teen boy gets thugged and you make a shite pun.

Poor stuff,  daft wee Drew.  But not at all surprising.

Offended by shite puns now, such a drama Queen. 

what is the cut off age for making puns, don’t want to offend the overly sensitive geriatric. 

Edited by Drew Brees

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

A teen boy gets thugged and you make a shite pun.

Poor stuff,  daft wee Drew.  But not at all surprising.

That's a good pun......clever, playful, treats it's audience as intelligent adults who know of LS Lowry and his trademark style......A yes from me !

22 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

That's a good pun......clever, playful, treats it's audience as intelligent adults who know of LS Lowry and his trademark style......A yes from me !

I'm evidently not an intelligent adult as the reference went way over my head.

11 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Having now seen the challenge (well,sort of, the video quality is shite), it's hard to disagree with the Rangers fans that diving in to wipe out the ankles of a player running away from you should be severely punished

John Lundstram disagrees.