Jump to content

Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2022-2023


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

What a silly henpecked bhoy you are.  I joined years before you.

You’re also years older than me and yet you post like a prepubescent girl. 
 

Stinky67, Wee Daft Drew, Henpecked Henry, Gammonballs.

You’re in your 60s. Fucking grow up.



 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

You’re also years older than me and yet you post like a prepubescent girl. 
 

Stinky67, Wee Daft Drew, Henpecked Henry, Gammonballs.

You’re in your 60s. Fucking grow up.



 

Getting some right Monday morning vibes here HT

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Big Calvin quickly becoming the main event. 

Good to see Aribo getting a rest. Saw something about him playing 70 games this season which is incredible. Some players are going to be seriously burnt out with the past few years and now a winter WC. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/06/2022 at 13:31, Henrik's tongue said:

 

 

This forum was a better place when you and @The_Kincardine weren’t posting.

 

 

23 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

What a silly henpecked bhoy you are.  I joined years before you.

At least he didn't say the forum was a better place when everyone thought you were dead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really can’t get my head round this one. Rangers organised, paid for and held this event, and then the club say that they were being honoured by the holding of this event. Is it just me?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

 

At least he didn't say the forum was a better place when everyone thought you were dead.

You’re not going to let that lie! 😁 (Quite rightly, by the way)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I really can’t get my head round this one. Rangers organised, paid for and held this event, and then the club say that they were being honoured by the holding of this event. Is it just me?

It’s part of the ongoing campaign to pretend liquidation didn’t happen 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’ve actually no idea bud. Did I breach some rules by quoting someone’s Instagram account ? Never got a warning or anything ?

Nah I think it was probably removed because someone else had posted a tweet with sectarian language and the mods either did them both for safety or just wiped the page. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Nah I think it was probably removed because someone else had posted a tweet with sectarian language and the mods either did them both for safety or just wiped the page. 

You're absolutely right. I was PM'd by a moderator saying this. Due to another post containing sectarian language several others had to be removed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...