Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Whispers and rumours seem to indicate that Aribo is as good as gone and Colak is as good as signed.

I think we're going to see fairly significant turnover of the squad in the next few weeks. 

Really interested by the young kid from Millwall, Zak Lovelace. He's not a typical 16 year old. This kid is (nearly) big enough and strong enough to mix it with professional players. 

On 25/06/2022 at 12:39, bennett said:

No chance that the grub will actually look like that.

I’ll probably get to try this before you since we have our allocations back so I’ll let you know however my question about this is do I get a drink or do I need to self serve from the toilets?

13 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

I’ll probably get to try this before you since we have our allocations back so I’ll let you know however my question about this is do I get a drink or do I need to self serve from the toilets?

Where is this chat about allocations returning coming from ?

An annoying lack of transfer news from Ibrox.  Same with the women's team.  Sad, though, that we've lost three strong players from last season's title-winning team:

https://www.rangers.co.uk/article/rangers-women-squad-update/6cF2oNlGjvtmXQ7QvN4Sel

Swaby, Reilly and Westrup will be hard to replace.

Tough year for we Bears and the FF thread could be easily The Dead Pool.  Walter, Jimmy, Davie Wilson and now The Goalie.  All taken too soon.

"What a save by Andy Goram" was one of the most overused phrases in Scottish football commentary: