Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

14 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I really can’t get my head round this one. Rangers organised, paid for and held this event, and then the club say that they were being honoured by the holding of this event. Is it just me?

It’s part of the ongoing campaign to pretend liquidation didn’t happen 

2 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’ve actually no idea bud. Did I breach some rules by quoting someone’s Instagram account ? Never got a warning or anything ?

Nah I think it was probably removed because someone else had posted a tweet with sectarian language and the mods either did them both for safety or just wiped the page. 

7 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Nah I think it was probably removed because someone else had posted a tweet with sectarian language and the mods either did them both for safety or just wiped the page. 

You're absolutely right. I was PM'd by a moderator saying this. Due to another post containing sectarian language several others had to be removed.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Cheers - who posted that ?

I honestly can't remember, there's a few posters that have such a boring personality and low IQ takes that they all kinda merge into the same person and there's too many posters that post sectarianism to narrow it down, I think it was an Aberdeen fan though. 

37 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

I honestly can't remember, there's a few posters that have such a boring personality and low IQ takes that they all kinda merge into the same person and there's too many posters that post sectarianism to narrow it down, I think it was an Aberdeen fan though. 

Harsh.

33 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61795596

Sad news, him and Willie Henderson were a right pain.

I remember Davie Wilson playing in goals at Pittodrie when Norrie Martin got injured.

Before the League Cup semi final against Rangers in October 2018, we went into Asda beside Hampden for our tea and sat down at a table with two older Rangers fans. It turned out to be Davie Wilson and the guy that used to take him to the Rangers matches. Really nice guy, and his friend, and we chatted for a fair while. Sad news.

16 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I really can’t get my head round this one. Rangers organised, paid for and held this event, and then the club say that they were being honoured by the holding of this event. Is it just me?

It’s our party and we’ll lie if we want to. 

5 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Before the League Cup semi final against Rangers in October 2018, we went into Asda beside Hampden for our tea and sat down at a table with two older Rangers fans. It turned out to be Davie Wilson and the guy that used to take him to the Rangers matches. Really nice guy, and his friend, and we chatted for a fair while. Sad news.

That's nice to hear.