Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

5 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

You shouldn’t have bothered. 

You put nothing into the club. Your opinion on such matters means absolutely nothing 

The rest of your utter drivel could have been taken from the pages of the Daily Record

Just to add the vast majority of our actual support are against being involved in that game. It wasn’t just the idiots who disrupted recent games

CE6A7FD7-B52C-485E-88C6-300D30D71B6E.gif

45 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

You put nothing into the club. Your opinion on such matters means absolutely nothing 

The rest of your utter drivel could have been taken from the pages of the Daily Record

Just to add the vast majority of our actual support are against being involved in that game. It wasn’t just the idiots who disrupted recent games

star-wars-polar-bears.gif

20 hours ago, Clown Job said:

It really comes across that they celebrate child abuse 

The reason most of we P&B Bears post on here - and I'm well in to my 16th year - is that we eschew single-club forums.  FF is one of those.  We are - mostly - on here because we value Scottish football in the round and want to discuss our team first.

We are well aware that we belong to a team with unsavouray support but the reason we're here is to avoid much of that.

Sadly, silly bhoys such as you haven't the wit to realise this so constantly call us to account for Rangers supporters elsewhere.  This is why our team's thread is constantly clogged with asinine posts like this.

If you want to discuss our season you are welcome.  If you want to make tit-for-tat-pish points from elsewhere then clearly P&B isn't for you.

I’m a better fan than you fight incoming.

I had a peak at FF and RM and it’s scary reading. The main gist I got was ‘we are not friendly with ‘insert child abuse comment’ everything centralises on child abuse and it’s for point scoring not concern for the victims.

I’ve said it before, it’s a game where the club make a shit load of money for not doing much. Now there is a revenue stream that’s disappeared with 1 statement and will have an effect on friendly tournament invites in the future. Fast becoming known as a company that doesn’t honour the contracts it signs.

2 hours ago, steelmen said:

I’m a better fan than you fight incoming.

I had a peak at FF 

Eh?  It's not that exciting...

Maybe you meant 'peek'.  Hard to know given the barely-literate angry diddies who pollute our threads.

Edited by The_Kincardine

15 minutes ago, The DA said:

Anyone have any inside info on the timing of the next Ibrox insolvency event?

There's a high level meeting in London midweek where according to Square Mile Guy the Sevco high command will face some tough choices regarding their future.

This intrepid journalist will keep you informed,  please donate dear readers. 

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

There's a high level meeting in London midweek where according to Square Mile Guy the Sevco high command will face some tough choices regarding their future.

This intrepid journalist will keep you informed,  please donate dear readers. 

Cheers, Benny.  I knew someone would know.