Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

8 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

7AF4CDD2-74DD-42D5-B15D-F7B5575F995E.jpeg

Whilst I doubt the number quoted by The Record are correct there will undoubtedly  be fee’s for Rangers for pulling out of their contractual obligations. Either way this has went from a profitable situation to one where they stand to make a loss. A commercial disaster in other words. James Bisgrove surely can’t survive this ? 

Also, you’d fully expect now that Celtic will sell the majority of the tickets for the games in Australia then they will try and re-negotiate their contract to make it even more profitable for them ? 

10 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

7AF4CDD2-74DD-42D5-B15D-F7B5575F995E.jpeg

"Scoop" Jackson is about as reliable as whatever shite H_B finds in the dark corners of Conspiracy Theory sites. You seem more interested in being upset with your perceived notion of the other arse cheek being anti Catholic than the reality, which is you both need each other to survive and thrive by pandering to the arseholes in both supporter bases. As Figure 5 once said, "Son you're part of the problem".

15 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

You seem more interested in being upset with your perceived notion of the other arse cheek being anti Catholic 

I don’t blame a football club for Scotland’s attitude and historical mistreatment towards its minority catholic population 

I blame Scottish society and it’s continuing attitudes 

Nice to see you try and attack me for pointing it out. 

1 minute ago, Clown Job said:

I don’t blame a football club for Scotland’s attitude and historical mistreatment towards its minority catholic population 

I blame Scottish society and it’s continuing attitudes 

Nice to see you try and attack me for pointing it out. 

I am a practicing Roman Catholic, the antics of the matching jaikit brigade promoting and celebrating terrorists and child killers disgust me as much as the OO hinger on arseholes who think the only good Catholic is a dead one. You are both cheeks of the same malignant arse, stop kidding yourself on that you have the moral high ground here. I don't want to tar the many people who just want to support their team without the associated baggage, but since you turned up here you appear to be more interested in blaming the other side than being positive about your team & that is an attitude that is prevalent amongst those who want to reenact History.

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I am a practicing Roman Catholic, the antics of the matching jaikit brigade promoting and celebrating terrorists and child killers disgust me as much as the OO hinger on arseholes who think the only good Catholic is a dead one. You are both cheeks of the same malignant arse, stop kidding yourself on that you have the moral high ground here. I don't want to tar the many people who just want to support their team without the associated baggage, but since you turned up here you appear to be more interested in blaming the other side than being positive about your team & that is an attitude that is prevalent amongst those who want to reenact History.

Charlie Day Reaction GIF

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Whilst I doubt the number quoted by The Record are correct there will undoubtedly  be fee’s for Rangers for pulling out of their contractual obligations. Either way this has went from a profitable situation to one where they stand to make a loss. A commercial disaster in other words. James Bisgrove surely can’t survive this ? 

Also, you’d fully expect now that Celtic will sell the majority of the tickets for the games in Australia then they will try and re-negotiate their contract to make it even more profitable for them ? 

Bisgrove carried out his remit which was to increase the clubs revenue and this should have been a no brainer.  A (reported) few million for a kickabout in Australia with some fringe players during a break, when we would have no/little income coming in.

Imo the board feared that scenes at Dens would be escalated at Ibrox with even more protests and disruptions. Possibly even  carrying on to the Braga game. 

A section of our fanbase is to blame for this, no one else. Don't like the friendly, don't watch it.

45 minutes ago, bennett said:

Bisgrove carried out his remit which was to increase the clubs revenue and this should have been a no brainer.  A (reported) few million for a kickabout in Australia with some fringe players during a break, when we would have no/little income coming in.

Imo the board feared that scenes at Dens would be escalated at Ibrox with even more protests and disruptions. Possibly even  carrying on to the Braga game. 

A section of our fanbase is to blame for this, no one else. Don't like the friendly, don't watch it.

By a section of the fan base you mean those who actually attend games and put their hard earned cash into the club

4 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

By a section of the fan base you mean those who actually attend games and put their hard earned cash into the club

Where do I start with this.

A section of fans who have been disrupting games while the team are competing for a title and a European  cup 1/4 final,  that's hardly going to inspire them.

Costing the club a reported £3m which could have strengthened the team/reduced our reliance on loans. And may even end up costing us more money, the same section of fans will no doubt start complaining about the lack of investment next season. 

The recent protests with the return of the song book is a terrible look for us. 

Do you think that behaviour will encourage companies to advertise/sponsor the team,  encourage players to sign for us...

It's just a stupid friendly that most of us wouldn't have watched anyway. 

25 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Read it on Follow Follow and just adds to Rangers case of not wanting anything to do with this whole fiasco

Yes ,that's what you should be taking away from it. Rangers are the real victims here......

56 minutes ago, bennett said:

A section of fans who have been disrupting games while the team are competing for a title and a European  cup 1/4 final,  that's hardly going to inspire them.

Costing the club a reported £3m which could have strengthened the team/reduced our reliance on loans. And may even end up costing us more money, the same section of fans will no doubt start complaining about the lack of investment next season. 

Do you think that behaviour will encourage companies to advertise/sponsor the team,  encourage players to sign for us...

Can’t believe i’m saying this however Benny you have nailed it

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Well structured post.

I don’t think the view of “if you don’t like it don’t go/watch” actually captures the reason why people are opposed to the friendly itself.

Entirely agree though that the song book is a disgrace.

Edited by AJF

You shouldn’t have bothered. 

You put nothing into the club. Your opinion on such matters means absolutely nothing 

The rest of your utter drivel could have been taken from the pages of the Daily Record

Just to add the vast majority of our actual support are against being involved in that game. It wasn’t just the idiots who disrupted recent games