Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

The fans doing the club out of £2 million.  Lovely stuff.

I see that the grown ups at Manchester United and Liverpool have agreed to play a friendly in Thailand. I wonder if the fans of both sides will be protesting about this, or maybe they live in the real world?

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I see that the grown ups at Manchester United and Liverpool have agreed to play a friendly in Thailand. I wonder if the fans of both sides will be protesting about this, or maybe they live in the real world?

I doubt that friendly is being billed as being all about one of the clubs over the other. The Rangers' fans complaints were entirely valid here.

6 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I doubt that friendly is being billed as being all about one of the clubs over the other. The Rangers' fans complaints were entirely valid here.

Send a reserve/youth team, pocket the cash and invest it back into the team.  

We've been calling out for the board to increase income and start to break away from directors loans.

27 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Seriously? It was a game of football to make both clubs a fair bit of cash each. The stance of the fans in this situation is pathetic. But I'm pleased that Rangers will not be getting any payout in November. 

Yes, which certainly chimes in with/reinforces their "no one likes us, we dont care" mantra.....

Millions of pounds flushed cos Australians aren't treating us EXACTLY EQUAL with a club we claim to hate [emoji23]

I'm bemused as to why any non Rangers fan would care about this at all. 

Good to see the decision happen. I couldn't care less about the money involved, it was a gimmick and quite rightly got punted. I can't imagine any normal football fan on here wanting their club to do similar. 

Just now, Albus Bulbasaur said:

I'm bemused as to why any non Rangers fan would care about this at all. 

Good to see the decision happen. I couldn't care less about the money involved, it was a gimmick and quite rightly got punted. I can't imagine any normal football fan on here wanting their club to do similar. 

This is a good point. Remember the uproar from fans when there was talk of Celtic playing Dundee in America? As far as I recall, that was met with universal disapproval.

After it became clear the tournament organisers were unwilling to fulfil their commitments to Rangers, we have, with immediate effect, terminated the Club’s agreement with the organisers

I’m going to take a guess and say the tournament organisers made no such commitment other than to pay them to play in the tournament 

All be it less money than the main event