Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

4 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Gazza is and always will be scum. He treated his wife like a punch bag and yet is celebrated by fans at Ibrox all the time. 

Batters his wife, multiple drink driving convictions, multiple assault convictions, convicted racist and allegations of sexual assault.

Surprised they haven’t built him a statue yet

9 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Why would something that didn’t even make it to court be swept under the carpet? Nonce also would suggest children were present in a pub/nightclub when this allegedly happened which they obviously weren’t 

golf fall GIF

And there’s the 1st nonce lover into try and sweep it under the carpet. Bet you love shouting his name at the games. 
And cause it didn’t make it to court, it never happened then? A club like no other and fans like no other

12 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Why would something that didn’t even make it to court be swept under the carpet? Nonce also would suggest children were present in a pub/nightclub when this allegedly happened which they obviously weren’t 

golf fall GIF

Goodwillie never made it to court, but the club he signed for gets it severely ( rightly so), but the sweep it under the carpet brigade idolise the flasher

22 minutes ago, True Dat said:

And there’s the 1st nonce lover into try and sweep it under the carpet. Bet you love shouting his name at the games. 
And cause it didn’t make it to court, it never happened then? A club like no other and fans like no other

What are your thoughts on Nacho Novo?

Just now, Sortmeout said:

What are your thoughts on Nacho Novo?

If he done the same, then my thoughts are the same. I don’t follow any of the old firm, so there can’t be 1 rule for one team and another for another team. Recently Raith have been crucified rightly so, but the biggest abusers of Scottish football have seemingly got a free pass. Especially on this forum your not meant to say anything about the east end abusers. Well I have a relative who was abused by them and it’s fucking shocking. As I say 1 rule for 1 and another for that piece so shit of a club.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Horrific tit for tat posting going on. Give it a fucking rest. 

If that’s aimed at me, then go eat shit, cos when it happens to one of your family, then it should rightly be called out. Gazza is a wife beater, alky, goodwillie is a rapist, but the biggest scandal in Scottish football can’t be spoken about…fuckoff

1 minute ago, True Dat said:

If that’s aimed at me, then go eat shit, cos when it happens to one of your family, then it should rightly be called out. Gazza is a wife beater, alky, goodwillie is a rapist, but the biggest scandal in Scottish football can’t be spoken about…fuckoff

Pal when your 1st thought when entering a discussion is to try leverage child sex abuse as a way to score points then Follow Follow is more your scene

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Pal when your 1st thought when entering a discussion is to try leverage child sex abuse as a way to score points then Follow Follow is more your scene

Why would I go onto a rangers site? 
whenyou try and point score with bringing up gazza, why not condemn what your boys club have inflicted on innocent children,or do you just conveniently forget about that. People in glass houses and all that springs to mind. Your quick to slaughter others but not your own club, who tried to deny that the boys club had anything to do with them.

club like no other right enough

10 minutes ago, True Dat said:

Why would I go onto a rangers site? 
whenyou try and point score with bringing up gazza, why not condemn what your boys club have inflicted on innocent children,or do you just conveniently forget about that. People in glass houses and all that springs to mind. Your quick to slaughter others but not your own club, who tried to deny that the boys club had anything to do with them.

club like no other right enough

Because that Rangers site is full of likeminded CSA obsessed idiots who love nothing more than to leverage this shit to score points on the internet. Its awful behaviour and shows a disregard for people who have suffered badly 

And if you were actually a regular here you would know i as have many other Celtic fans condemned all cases of CSA connected to Celtic, Celtic Boys Club and all other cases known to Scottish Football and said many times Celtic have to hold themselves accountable and ensure all victims get the compensation and support they need.

As for point scoring about Gazza the discussion was about Gazza so anything i posted was relevant. What you posted has absolutely no relevance other than to weaponise the most sordid of subjects. Weird as f**k man 

Edited by Jinky67

19 minutes ago, AJF said:

Aye, I’m not sure morality lessons should be given on this subject by fans that voted Jimmy Johnstone their greatest ever player if the stories about him are to be believed.

Whataboutery, stories and hearsay?

Little beneath you no?

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Whataboutery, stories and hearsay?

Little beneath you no?

It just seems a bit hypocritical, that’s all.

Nobody supports domestic abuse or celebrates someone being an alcoholic. They support the player and what they brought to them. To suggest any different is foolish.

Edited by AJF

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Batters his wife, multiple drink driving convictions, multiple assault convictions, convicted racist and allegations of sexual assault.

Surprised they haven’t built him a statue yet

Says the man who tried to point score with the above. So I think if you read the thread again, I came onto it after you posted the above. 
as for being obsessed with what your club did, no pal. I’m obsessed with what happened to my relative and many other children and your clubs day is coming soon. 

Just now, Jinky67 said:

If what we posted about Gazza was hearsay and stories i’d agree…….but they aren’t 

And as I said, to suggest a fan base supports that side of him is foolish. 

Just now, True Dat said:

Says the man who tried to point score with the above. So I think if you read the thread again, I came onto it after you posted the above. 
as for being obsessed with what your club did, no pal. I’m obsessed with what happened to my relative and many other children and your clubs day is coming soon. 

You weaponised child sex abuse mate. You  stooped to essentially the lowest level possible

I’m sorry to hear about your relative and i hope they get the justice and compensation they deserve.