Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

4 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I am literally pissing my pants. This is simply amazing. 

The rest of this season is arguably one of the most crucial periods in our illustrious 150 year history.

They try really, really hard don’t they? :lol: 

A section of our fans.  We need millions to buy better players, do something Rangers board.

Rangers board.  We've arranged a friendly in Australia during the world cup which will bring in a reported a few £million by playing a few bounce games. 

The same section of our fans.   Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

That statement isnt just pathetic and embarrassing, its fucking dangerously unhinged.

Wouldnt look out if place coming from Putin's office.

Forget human decency and not being bigoted, we need to all stick together because we might win a few trophies.

A c**t of a club run by c***s supported by a large portion of c***s.

Frustrates the life out of me when fans give it the “so-called fans” patter. Even worse when Clubs use that through their official channels. Acknowledge and accept that they are, indeed, genuine fans, supporting the club as much as the next fucker.

It’s an easy way out for Clubs to deflect from the actions of their own supporters, refusing to accept that its a reflection of their club.

Ridiculous statement. As far as I'm aware it's all about the critical email from Club1872 and doesn't have anything to with the fan protests. Club1872 were spot on really as the board have just been embarrassing recently.

Address The Disruptors. Address The Disruptors. Address The Disruptors. Address The Disruptors. Address The Disruptors. Address The Disruptors. Address The Disruptors. Address The Disruptors. Address The Disruptors. Address The Disruptors. Address The Disruptors. Address The Disruptors. 

d5i66k2-63b19cb8-a657-4951-a800-985415ef4562.gif