Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

3 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Have you watched the B team? Algeria is not going to be anywhere near our frontline! He’s a flat track bully who’s still well short of what’s needed at first team level 

McCann , Lowry and King have all been involved with the first team. Weston is a possibility and a wee outside shout is Arron Lyall who travelled away in Europe when squad was hit by Covid 

Seen highlights. If he's bullying players, let him have a shot at one of the weaker SPFL defences and see what we get. Morelos was raw too once.

25 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Rewriting history. Keane and Bellamy were brought in to win leagues .. failed miserably. 

All I remember of Keane is him shitting himself from Kevin Thomson 

not even an attempted whoosh by @Jinky67 and this orc still comes steaming in :lol:

Dont be disheartened though I think you will be fun to have around.

28 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

So when it is his fault, it isn't just his fault but when it is someone else's fault, it isn't his fault. 

He's been poor most of the season (just as Duffy was but at least he was scoring semi regular) and it has been said numerous times over but again, still, Aaron Ramsey isn't fit to play tomorrow so Starfelt has been a good signing. 

You put a more staunch defence than many of the Rangers supporters on here tbf. 

However bringing Starfelt into a debate around spending big money on a player who isn't fit to play is an almighty Hail Mary attempt and even then you f**k it up by claiming he has cost us games (emphasis on the plural) which of course he hasn't as has just been pointed out so try to reframe the point by saying he has been poor. But the one thing Starfelt is that Ramsay isn't is fit to play which ofc is the full point of the conversation missed by you🤣

Just to add, Starfelt made an excellent interception at the weekend from a cross that was as big a contribution to us winning Saturdays game as was Abadas goal but let us not talk about that either 

Edited by Jinky67

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

You put a more staunch defence than many of the Rangers supporters on here tbf. 

However bringing Starfelt into a debate around spending big money on a player who isn't fit to play 

I brought Starfelt into a debate where it was said spending "big" money on Ramsay when he can't contribute positively is a massive risk. I simply pointed out there is a player in your own squad who cost over double that and has regularly been laughed at for being a complete huddy, from fan bases all, over Scotland on this forum. 

Try and not get too precious when people point things out, it isn't a good look. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I brought Starfelt into a debate where it was said spending "big" money on Ramsay when he can't contribute positively is a massive risk. I simply pointed out there is a player in your own squad who cost over double that and has regularly been laughed at for being a complete huddy, from fan bases all, over Scotland on this forum. 

Try and not get too precious when people point things out, it isn't a good look. 

You brought him in as it's the lazy option but here is the thing you can laugh but the simple fact is he playing his part in a defence that is conceding way less goals than the pair we had last season who both are now playing in the Premier League ironically and cost us a third of what we sold Ajer for.

You are also trying to compare a player who was signed as a permanent player, actually has resale value, isn't costing a reputed 40k a week and is actually fit to play 🤣 

You started this by saying he has cost us games which is pish...you can call him a huddy, laugh at him whatever but the fact is he and Celtic are currently in a position that you predicted we would be nowhere near at this stage of the season and god forbid we actually win this fucking thing.....needless to say it won't be Starfelt being laughed at

You best hope we don't win tomorrow either or i'm going to be absolutely and deliberately intolerable

Edited by Jinky67

10 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You brought him in as it's the lazy option 

Of course he is. He's literally the easiest pick to point to and say "aye, but that boy you paid more than double for is a fucking huddy. Everybody has said so". I literally told you that is exactly why I done it. 

11 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

the fact is Celtic are currently in a position that you predicted we would be nowhere near at this stage of the season 

I'm sorry, I predicted Celtic would be nowhere near second in the league? :lol:

22 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Of course he is. He's literally the easiest pick to point to and say "aye, but that boy you paid more than double for is a fucking huddy. Everybody has said so". I literally told you that is exactly why I done it. 

I'm sorry, I predicted Celtic would be nowhere near second in the league? :lol:

Can I ask you a serious question? Do the Dundee fans on here give you a hard time about your love of Rangers? 

Just now, Henrik's tongue said:

Can I ask you a serious question? Do the Dundee fans on here give you a hard time about your love of Rangers? 

Nobody on here gives me a hard time. It's a football forum, lad. 

And I fucking run this place. 

4 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Starfelt is a donkey, but paying a transfer fee as a long-term investment in a young player with sell-on potential is different to a loan fee (or covering wages) for an experienced guy who isn't even your player.

I can remember some outstanding Celtic central defenders in guys like Paul Elliott and Marc Reiper and it shocks me that some of the younger Celtic fans on here hold Starfelt in such high regard.

Maybe it’s a sign of defending being a dying art in the modern game ?

13 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I can remember some outstanding Celtic central defenders in guys like Paul Elliott and Marc Reiper and it shocks me that some of the younger Celtic fans on here hold Starfelt in such high regard.

Alan Stubbs fall into that bracket?

28 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Paul Elliot was a cracking player but Marc Reiper ?? Seriously??

I would have Mjalby , Stubbs and VVD and probably a few others before Reiper. 

Now they Champion Duffy, Welsh, Starfelt and Carter Vickers 😂