Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2022-2023

9 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

My mate says there’s a guy in his work who’s nickname is simba, because his uncle killed his dad. 

:lol:

The funniest thing I’ve read on here in 15 years! 

Wait, did I see Skov Olsen being mentioned?  As in the Denmark international currently playing in Serie A?  I take it it's not him you're on about?

9 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Wait, did I see Skov Olsen being mentioned?  As in the Denmark international currently playing in Serie A?  I take it it's not him you're on about?

Yer, there was paper/twitter/other talk of him potentially moving because Bologna play a system that doesn't suit his style all that well.

It's been a thing for the last two or three transfer windows so there's probably something to it, but might just be a scout was seen once and then it's snowballed. 

Seems to have been denied by the club through the media channels so 😕

3 minutes ago, Orbix said:

Yer, there was paper/twitter/other talk of him potentially moving because Bologna play a system that doesn't suit his style all that well.

It's been a thing for the last two or three transfer windows so there's probably something to it, but might just be a scout was seen once and then it's snowballed. 

Seems to have been denied by the club through the media channels so 😕

There's a 0% chance of you getting him now.  Maybe when he wasn't a star in the best Denmark side for 30 years and still playing in his homeland.

19 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Maybe when he wasn't a star in the best Denmark side for 30 years and still playing in his homeland.

This is Nicklas Bendtner erasure and I won't stand for it.

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

There's a 0% chance of you getting him now.  Maybe when he wasn't a star in the best Denmark side for 30 years and still playing in his homeland.

Why? The last time we signed a danish winger who wasn't having the best of times in Italy, it turned out fucking magical

Why? The last time we signed a danish winger who wasn't having the best of times in Italy, it turned out fucking magical
That seems a very particular market to be shopping in.

5 minutes ago, Empty It said:
9 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

That seems a very particular market to be shopping in.

Under gerrard when we were linked it seemed pointless as he doesn't like being played out of position and gerrard would have done exactly that 

Under GvB who uses wingers, he might feel the chance if getting his club football back on the go, who knows

16 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Because Bologna want between £7m and £8m for him. They bought him for over what our supposed bid was (which didn't actually happen).

Sounds like Souttar is a goer though.

Skov Olsen isn’t happening unless the price comes down, and if it does come down it might flush out other interested teams.

Jordan Campbell said today we might revisit it if we’re guaranteed the CL groups in the summer.

15 minutes ago, G51 said:

Jordan Campbell said today we might revisit it if we’re guaranteed the CL groups in the summer.

If only the winter break hadn't been moved forward as we'd be 12 points clear by now.

11 minutes ago, DMCs said:

If only the winter break hadn't been moved forward as we'd be 12 points clear by now.

Hey, if it convinces Celtic to keep buying Japanese players because they bought a good one once, then it’s not all bad!

2 hours ago, DMCs said:

Because Bologna want between £7m and £8m for him. They bought him for over what our supposed bid was (which didn't actually happen).

Sounds like Souttar is a goer though.

Would be amazed if he doesn't try his luck down south.

• The_Kincardine changed the title to Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2022-2023