Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

28 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

The shitty photoshop boot? Or the obsessed with your rivals boot? Or posting about your rivals on your own thread boot? Or forgetting you’re a 60 odd year old man who acting like a child?  

You sound a bit upset mate

4 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

What's the score with this share issue?

I'm not entirely sure. We've had various different share issues throughout the season but, and I could be wrong, this one seems different in the sense that is has been opened up to everyone and is encouraging fan investment. 

I don't know much about it all - but the language from Rangers seems to suggest they want more of your "every day" type fans to invest and the money seems to be earmarked for different projects.

21 minutes ago, AJF said:

I'm not entirely sure. We've had various different share issues throughout the season but, and I could be wrong, this one seems different in the sense that is has been opened up to everyone and is encouraging fan investment. 

I don't know much about it all - but the language from Rangers seems to suggest they want more of your "every day" type fans to invest and the money seems to be earmarked for different projects.

😂😂

The money is earmarked for covering huge losses and paying off large debts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57313879

"Rangers predicted they needed £23.2m in fresh funding by the end of next term when they posted a £15.9m loss in November for the year to July 2020."

Just die again and gie us peace!

Edited by Bishop Briggs

5 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

The shitty photoshop boot? Or the obsessed with your rivals boot? Or posting about your rivals on your own thread boot? Or forgetting you’re a 60 odd year old man who acting like a child?  

Surely posting about your rivals on your own thread or theirs is de rigueur? You're posting on theirs right now, do you not see the irony?

12 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

😂😂

The money is earmarked for covering huge losses and paying off large debts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57313879

"Rangers predicted they needed £23.2m in fresh funding by the end of next term when they posted a £15.9m loss in November for the year to July 2020."

Just die again and gie us peace!

That’s why I said the language used by Rangers made it “seem” that way. In addition, our board have already confirmed they will provide the funding to cover any losses incurred until we are in a self sustaining position.

Offt not bothered in the slightest, Kinc getting exactly the reaction he wanted.

23 minutes ago, AJF said:

That’s why I said the language used by Rangers made it “seem” that way. In addition, our board have already confirmed they will provide the funding to cover any losses incurred until we are in a self sustaining position.

How many share issues have the newco had? Must be a fair few now.  If investors are wanting to keep absorbing the losses then fair enough. Its not the way to run a club but if its constantly being converted into shares at least no real debt is being racked up.

Edited by gannonball

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

What's the score with this share issue?

Just a guess on my part before anyone demands proof.

Buy shares from Rangers and invest in the  team rather than buying Dave Kings shares.

Again just a feeling/guess, probably miles out.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Now that would be hilarious wouldn’t it? No I didn’t, was posted elsewhere, but its still funny, and easy to find, each one is individually detailed in companies house. Don’t think their trying to hide it tbh. fill your boots.  

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC437060/filing-history

You were complaining about others' being obsessed with their rivals just earlier today. Now you are posting screenshots of excel sheets and linking to company house...

Just a guess on my part before anyone demands proof.

Buy shares from Rangers and invest in the  team rather than buying Dave Kings shares.

Again just a feeling/guess, probably miles out.

Presumably diluting King’s shareholding, along with everyone else’s, in the process

What % of the club do the new shares represent