Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just now, bennett said:

He's always been reactionary but the complete lack of professionalism from someone in his position yesterday was astounding. 

In general the obsession with football in Scotland is absolutely tinpot. 

I'll guarantee there is not another country in the world that has had it's Covid response continually dominated by football. The SNP love to keep the attention on football and off wee things like social care and education. 

26 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Anybody who's ever described themselves as "centre-right" is normally just right wing but trying to not make it sound so bad. 

It's highly cringe. 

So that's it then? Right, left or centre?

Just now, CCB19035 said:

A right wing rangers fan who can't see past the institution. 

Can only imagine the other stereotypes you complete. 

I'm not surprised you blatantly have some imagination and as I've said previously seem to live entirely within your head. 

I'm not right wing, I'm centre-right. You're the one that presumes my politics allign with the football club, do you presume this of your Rangers supporting mates that definitely exist? 

9 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I'm not surprised you blatantly have some imagination and as I've said previously seem to live entirely within your head. 

I'm not right wing, I'm centre-right. You're the one that presumes my politics allign with the football club, do you presume this of your Rangers supporting mates that definitely exist? 

Are we finally allowed to call you a Tory without you losing your mind then?

24 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

A right wing rangers fan who can't see past the institution. 

Can only imagine the other stereotypes you complete. 

In fairness sevco are struggling on the right probably their weakest  position all season. 

Edited by wastecoatwilly

3 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Are we finally allowed to call you a Tory without you losing your mind then?

I'd prefer interchangeable fence sitting Blairite but I suppose Tory is better than fascist if I dare to be so picky. 

34 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

My Rangers supporting mates are generally apolitical, although one of them is very far right and unapologetically so. 

Yer right wing.

So basically we've revealed that I'm a centrist where as you're mates with someone very far right and you're spending your time trying to call me and other sensible posters bigots and fascists for "refusing to condemn" certain behaviours?

I think you're either incredibly dense or just completely insincere, possibly both. 

Literally says he's mates with far right people whilst calling centrists fascists.. impressive mental gymnastics.

Edited by Stormzy

Politics forum for this pish please.

This thread is solely for the discussion of police violence, sectarianism, Neil Diamond, Tik Tok editing and publicly sharting yourself after a few bevvies.

Maybe some football too, but not too much.

Edited by Henderson to deliver .....

6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

This thread is solely for the discussion of police violence, sectarianism, Neil Diamond, Tik Tok editing and publicly sharting yourself after a few bevvies.

We can discuss football finance but only if it involves the imminent collapse of Scotland’s right wing poster boys. 

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

We can discuss football finance but only if it involves the imminent collapse of Scotland’s right wing poster boys. 

The commemorative '55' Orange tracksuits and the 'Everyone, Anyone' branded Lambeg drums might keep them afloat for a good while yet tbh.

49 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

You've forgotten Celtic becoming very concerned about licensed premises and the proper permits to sell bevvy.

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

We can also call @Stormzy a tory now and he's not allowed to get mad.

The Hibs bois and NTP have the T pass but I'm not willing to extend this to the zoomers. 

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

So you’re saying it will annoy you if, say, I were to call you a Tory c**t? Noted. 

Actually, I've enjoyed some of your posts and think you are quite balanced, I actually agreed with your stance a month or so ago arguing against Rangers fans that didn't consider Aberdeen as a rivalry and it's always in good humorous spirit...

...So this might actually be worse for you but you're allowed the pass as you're probably my favourite Aberdeen fan. 

37 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

You've forgotten Celtic becoming very concerned about licensed premises and the proper permits to sell bevvy.

The police must be concerned about it too as they’re investigating according to Scottish tv news.