Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

There’s a couple of more singing something other than the mandatory oh oh oh, it’s unclear what it is because of the oh oh oh’s. On the BOP I’d say guilty as sin, ban the lot of them. But if it’s proved to be genuine it’ll prob be blamed on Celtic fans dressed as rangers players. 

Your head is fried man 

away and have a lie down 

1 minute ago, FrankChickens1 said:

So why are rangers claiming its been doctored? That's not the behaviour of an honest party knowing how easily it will be shown if it has not been doctored. That's full on tory politiking knowing the rumour it's been doctored will spread. Which is what will happen 

For the little it's worth, of the videos I've seen, no idea if 'doctored' or real versions or whatever, very much seem to show a few singing it but absolutely not the whole squad. They also seem to show Wes sticking his middle finger up at exactly that moment, which obviously doesn't mean anything of itself but, why else would he'd do it? Quite a few coincidences to add up for rangers, why are they always so unlucky in that regard? Bit like when they accidentally got orange kits all those times. 

Although it's impossible to say from the video, the most likely interpretation is that a few folk in that room, players or otherwise (and videos show some absolutely grim non playing/staff in there) were singing whilst the majority were oblivious. 

That in itself would be bad enough to be honest. 

It was edited on tiktok by someone called willie w****r 😆

2 minutes ago, Orbix said:

‘Cos I was bored at work and it took about fifteen minutes to do, and it takes the piss out of Aberdeen a little bit which is funny?

Simpsons Hahah GIF - Simpsons Hahah Nelson GIFs

1 hour ago, AJF said:

It’s mainly an embarrassment for those trying their hardest to hear something that’s likely not there and defies logical thinking.

It’s similar to the St Johnstone clip where I believe you yourself were 100% convinced that “F*****” was said which then turned out to be absolute rubbish.

Because thats what it sounded like :) Video sound is easily distorted by other noises so it isnt always what it appears which i'm happy to admit to.

However i've seen this video from a few angles, 1 where you can't make out anything, 1 which is so short its very unclear and another which sounds very like this where the first time its hard to make it out but on the 2nd run you can hear what appears to FTP more clearly. 

15) Sweet Caroline - Rangers FC Berlin 2017 - YouTube

If someone did want to dub it i don't suppose it would be difficult to overlay the sound of this one over the one from the weekend.

I'm happy enough just now that it will be looked into and if no fault found we move on, there are plenty of people who were there and recording. Surprised none of them have released the full footage as of yet to put it to bed :) 

Edited by Jinky67

Just now, Drew Brees said:

There’s a couple of more singing something other than the mandatory oh oh oh, it’s unclear what it is because of the oh oh oh’s. On the BOP I’d say guilty as sin, ban the lot of them. But if it’s proved to be genuine it’ll prob be blamed on Celtic fans dressed as rangers players. 

So you’re saying it’s unclear what is being said but on the balance of probabilities you think they are guilty?

So a team made up of players that are predominantly not Scottish and have a large portion of Catholic players, you think on the balance of probabilities were shouting FTP without actually hearing them shouting FTP?

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

It was edited on tiktok by someone called willie w****r 😆

Yeah I've seen the crying face meme being pasted everywhere of his name. Although I don't really see what  relevance his name has.

Can you link me that one? Then I'll know what the doctored one is. 

Did he also edit wes foderingham?

If this Willie w****r one is really obvious, and I'm guessing from your post it is, does that mean mean the on the fence one, where lots of people can kind of hear stuff is the real one? 

Again I'm just trying to work out what the claims are

1 minute ago, AJF said:

So you’re saying it’s unclear what is being said but on the balance of probabilities you think they are guilty?

So a team made up of players that are predominantly not Scottish and have a large portion of Catholic players, you think on the balance of probabilities were shouting FTP without actually hearing them shouting FTP?

Terry Butcher belted out the Billy Boys years a go. To his credit he regets it now after his wife pointed out he was being a massive tool.

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

I wouldn't make assumptions until the truth is discovered.

You wouldn't have thought Kudela would have made racist comments when 6/7 of his team mates would also be offended by those comments but he did. 

People when pished do daft things also like bottle their fellow fans and blow their own hands off

Also one of the videos shows someone looking as if they are trying to stop someone recording. 

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Terry Butcher belted out the Billy Boys years a go. To his credit he regets it now after his wife pointed out he was being a massive tool.

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

I wouldn't make assumptions until the truth is discovered.

You wouldn't have thought Kudela would have made racist comments when 6/7 of his team mates would also be offended by those comments but he did. 

People when pished do daft things like bottle their fellow fans and blow their own hands off

What I was getting at though, is the claim that on the balance of probabilities Drew thinks they were singing it without actually hearing them sing it. My question is why would it be more believable (on the balance of probabilities) that they’d be singing it rather than not singing it?

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

What I was getting at though, is the claim that on the balance of probabilities Drew thinks they were singing it without actually hearing them sing it. My question is why would it be more believable (on the balance of probabilities) that they’d be singing it rather than not singing it?

Cos they’re all c***s? ;) 

18 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Both videos?

Well according to police Scotland they are looking at “a video” not multiple videos . One video has been clearly edited with a clip of fans singing FTP and the other shows players clearly sing “oh , oh , oh”