Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

25 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I see a few folk have sensibly deleted their twitter accounts after posting it, an ex celtic player amongst them.  We can only hope Dornan follows suit.

Who’s the ex celtic player?

1 minute ago, bennett said:

I've always voted SNP but enough is enough. Humza Yousef demanding that the Police take action against Rangers for an 'anti catholic ' video which is clearly faked is the most ridiculous thing I've ever witnessed.

Except he hasn’t demanded any such thing. 

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

I've always voted SNP but enough is enough. Humza Yousef demanding that the Police take action against Rangers for an 'anti catholic ' video which is clearly faked is the most ridiculous thing I've ever witnessed.

The justice secretary stating what consequences players should face if they are guilty, even before an investigation has been carried out, is absolutely ridiculous.

Edited by AJF

Just now, Drew Brees said:

I think on the balance of probabilities they’re probably guilty.

The fact that’s it’s easy believable says all you need to know about that club. 

You think on the balance of probabilities a squad with catholic players is shouting FTP 

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

^^^^ Tory.

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

The justice secretary stating what consequences players should face if they are guilty, even before an investigation has been carried out, is absolutely ridiculous.

Not the first and won’t be the last time humza has shown what an incompetent tit he is  

Edited by Forever_blueco

Just now, Drew Brees said:

I think on the balance of probabilities they’re probably guilty.

The fact that’s it’s easy believable says all you need to know about that club. 

I think you really need to take a break mate. For your own health. The anguish you are feeling over the passing of Terry Munro is clearly causing you to lose all ability to think rationally.

Just now, Henrik's tongue said:

^^^^ Tory.

I was considering switching to labour at the Scottish elections, when ministers cannot keep football allegiances out of it you know that the game is up.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Och Bennet let’s not do this, he clearly has not demanded the police take action

What he has done though is imply the consequences of guilt to one party. There is no balance in his tweet. Simply by saying “if” does not detract from the fact that he has completely jumped the gun and has outlined what consequences someone would face before any fair or balanced investigation has taken place to establish guilt.

Just now, AJF said:

What he has done though is imply the consequences of guilt to one party. There is no balance in his tweet. Simply by saying “if” does not detract from the fact that he has completely jumped the gun and has outlined what consequences someone would face before any fair or balanced investigation has taken place to establish guilt.

That’s not the point I’m arguing, clearly. 

Just now, Rugster said:

That’s not the point I’m arguing, clearly. 

I appreciate that, sorry if I made it come across that way. I was responding to your post to highlight while he may not have explicitly demanded action be taken, he has clearly made a mistake. It wasn’t aimed at you, more highlighting the issue around his tweet.