Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, CCB19035 said:

Hahaha. 

Pathetic wee boy.

I absolutley love it when someone throws in a "wee man" or "wee boy" type of patter to reinforce the fact they are actually a big boy. It's powerful, truly powerful.

Just now, Stormzy said:

I absolutley love it when someone throws in a "wee man" or "wee boy" type of patter to reinforce the fact they are actually a big boy. It's powerful, truly powerful.

1 minute ago, S7C said:

You really are a bitter little man 😂

Ahahah right on cue. That was brilliant timing. "Little" - 😂 

It's so apparant who is bitter and who isn't. 

IMG_20210517_090105.jpg

6 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

The whatabouttery has started to go off the scale. 

"Why are you even posting here" 

"yeah the guy who posted that punched a horse though"

*insert reply of trophy lift photo to distract from an inability to think* 

Magic min.

It’s the Rangers thread 

don’t be surprised to see Rangers fans posting Rangers pictures 

Just now, CCB19035 said:

Not so much to reinforce my perception of myself, rather the perception that I have of you. That you're a wee idiot incapable of critical thought regarding the club you support.

All the best to you in life, you'll need it.

Well you've proven yourself a terrible judge of character time and time again so I'm not surprised. Are you a short guy or something, I'm trying to understand this better?

You seem to live in a world entirely in your head. I'm enjoying your "education" though. I'm sure the other Rangers fans are also grateful to have such wisdom passed down on us, some really hot takes you've made so far. 

1 hour ago, AJF said:

As I mentioned earlier, they are entirely convinced they can hear what they want to hear.

It’s the exact same pattern of behaviour that happened with the St Johnstone video - they use video footage as proof of wrongdoing despite it being entirely unclear they are saying what they believe they are saying. Then when it came out that it was nothing sectarian or untoward they don’t retract their claims.

It’s literally impossible to definitely say one way or another if FTP has been chanted given that some people can hear it and others cannot. If you couple this with the fact that the majority of our playing squad were not brought up in Scotland and many are actually Catholics themselves, then I strongly suspect they weren’t singing FTP (without being able to prove it).

2 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I admire your commitment to the cause, Stormzy, wee man ;) 

Thanks. Maybe one day I'll grow up to being a man but until then I'm grateful for your support. HH brother. 

On 16/05/2021 at 14:06, TheScarf said:

Not a peep from Rangers so far on the matter, as expected.

They have just released a press statement saying that the reputation of Rangers FC has been 'besmirched' by the fact that they are Rangers FC.

2 hours ago, CCB19035 said:

Why is it always a "small mintority" every time this pish happens. They must have one of the biggest small minorities going. 

Aye but they've 500 million fans worldwide, so even 100,000 would be a small minority/mintority

Rangers have just won their first title in ten years (or ever, if you're that way inclined), so why are so many of their fans so angry? If Aberdeen did anything similar, I'd be dancing about, I'd be drunk, I'd be happy, I'd be hugging as many people as possible, I'd be the furthest from angry and violent as it's possible to be. Unfathomable behaviour and outlook.

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Disappointed in the club's statement. Besmirched is a 6/10 word, was hoping for a 10/10 absolute banger like concomitant.

I'm a fan of besmirched personally as it makes me think of UK wrestling legend William Regal.

If I were an Aberdeen fan I’d be many things, but I don’t think any of them would be happy. 

xQqPWw5.png

the league table if we’d fucked it all off and played without a goalie this season. We’d still be closer to Celtic than they are to us in the actual table. Would still beat Aberdeen to 3rd. 🙂

We’re now at a stage where elected MP’s are retweeting the video of the Rangers players claiming they are chanting FTP 🙈

Absolutely ridiculous and hopefully the club will take steps to challenge it.

Just now, AJF said:

We’re now at a stage where elected MP’s are retweeting the video of the Rangers players claiming they are chanting FTP 🙈

Absolutely ridiculous and hopefully the club will take steps to challenge it.

Who? Dornan? 

7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I'm a fan of besmirched personally as it makes me think of UK wrestling legend William Regal.

Dont watch wrestling anymore, but fond memories of Regal, a top class heel.