Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

4 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Dubious, old boy. Open forum for registered members. We can express our opinion of your club too.

It is a specific thread set up for Rangers fans to post in, you can obviously post anywhere you want. I'd just question why anyone would spend so much time doing so especially on the grounds the other poster stated. If you find it funny then fire on! 

Just now, DMCs said:

Celtic fans on Twitter are absolutely batshit. Now they are calling Glen Kamara a racist :lol:

As I mentioned earlier, they are entirely convinced they can hear what they want to hear.

It’s the exact same pattern of behaviour that happened with the St Johnstone video - they use video footage as proof of wrongdoing despite it being entirely unclear they are saying what they believe they are saying. Then when it came out that it was nothing sectarian or untoward they don’t retract their claims.

It’s literally impossible to definitely say one way or another if FTP has been chanted given that some people can hear it and others cannot. If you couple this with the fact that the majority of our playing squad were not brought up in Scotland and many are actually Catholics themselves, then I strongly suspect they weren’t singing FTP (without being able to prove it).

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

The “I stand with Glen Kamara” didn’t last long. 

Isn’t Govan emerald account ran by the guy who was done for punching a horse in a riot between Celtic fans and airdrie 😆 

he also used to post pictures of himself holding blades walking around Ibrox and the surrounding area in the build up to old firm games  

Edited by Forever_blueco

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Isn’t Govan emerald account ran by the guy who was done for punching a horse in a riot between Celtic fans and airdrie 😆 he also used to post pictures of himself holding blades walking around Ibrox 

No idea, more the content of the clip that’s relevant here. 

Isn’t Govan emerald account ran by the guy who was done for punching a horse in a riot between Celtic fans and airdrie [emoji38] 

he also used to post pictures of himself holding blades walking around Ibrox and the surrounding area in the build up to old firm games  

Your response to that link sums you all up perfectly...

Deflect deflect deflect!!

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

The “I stand with Glen Kamara” didn’t last long. 

Yes, that makes total sense. The club's and the vast majority of the fans' stand with Glen Kamara doesn't count because of some racist bams. Maybe think what you are actually saying.

You know you're losing the argument when you have to pull out the old 'Why are you even on this thread anyway? You don't support this club'.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Quite a few sevco posters outing themselves as being willing to tolerate racism and sectarianism from their support.

I'd love to say I'm surprised.

Supporters of the Quintessentially British club being Quintessentially British you could say.

9 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Isn’t Govan emerald account ran by the guy who was done for punching a horse in a riot between Celtic fans and airdrie 😆 

vgXqRawrgqLG-nqlk12NQoTdbnQ=.gif