Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Guest Peter LaFleur
12 minutes ago, AJF said:

Here we go 10 in a row has been reduced to “it’s no a real invincible season” 😂

Puts into context what a real achievement the relentless trebles really were. This magnificent Rangers team barely made a dent in the domestic cups this season. Good league side under no pressure.

28 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Wee sectarian tory bigot Stormzy naw liking my post. Doesn't realise it's a badge of honour to have conflicting viewpoint on life to him.

Smug Pooing Baby | Know Your Meme

You're a small minded sectarian, bigoted, Nationalist, racist Yesda with zero patter and should stay on Facebook.

Edited by Stormzy

23 minutes ago, bennett said:

We can admit that we're not perfect, unlike celtic fans who like to portray themselves like something out of little house on the prairie. 

E1gLSxaWEAAAD52?format=jpg&name=900x900

If you can admit you aren’t perfect then maybe you should avoid the whatbaoutery in particular drawing comparisons of your fans cunty behaviour to that of the protests from the other day and call it for what it is.

You may lose some staunch points though and I know the tends not to sit well with you

G51 needs to expand that post into a sociology thesis.

The Rangers fan as noble savage. The figure of the ‘Bear’ as Scottish lumpen proletariat and the othering of Rangers fans in Scottish football online media 1999-2021.

7 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

🤣 I hope that your meaningless verbiage and gobbledygook is retained so that future generations of cryptographers can have fun trying to work out what the f#ck you are on about. 

It was pretty self explanatory tbh.

Better luck next time though.

14 minutes ago, Peter LaFleur said:

Puts into context what a real achievement the relentless trebles really were. This magnificent Rangers team barely made a dent in the domestic cups this season. Good league side under no pressure.

There is always pressure on Rangers players to win every single game. This team have dealt with that pressure remarkably well.

6 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Seems the FM is now getting stuck in and calling out the anti-Catholic prejudice also

I can’t disagree with a lot she has said about the behaviour to be fair, however her comments regarding mid-pandemic in a city with cases on the rise is meaningless given she has failed to call out other instances of gatherings. She should call it all out or not at all to avoid being labelled a hypocrite.

Guest Peter LaFleur
4 minutes ago, AJF said:

There is always pressure on Rangers players to win every single game. This team have dealt with that pressure remarkably well.

Yet failed miserably, again, under the pressure of a knockout cup format.

Edited by Peter LaFleur

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Seems the FM is now getting stuck in and calling out the anti-Catholic prejudice also

Jesus Christ she actually tagged the club account. What an embarrassing thread that is from a vile woman. Suppose it aligns with her lockdown strategy though and provides a lovely scapegoat for her demented fans to lap up as they continue to polish her boots with their tongues! 

1 minute ago, Peter LaFleur said:

Yet failed miserably, again, under the pressure of a knockout cup format.

I don’t think anyone would argue against that. However it doesn’t detract from what we’ve accomplished in the league.

1 minute ago, CCB19035 said:

Last post on the matter. 

Conclusion: 

Rangers fans think they are as entitled to celebrate a football achievement and be c***s on the street, as much as others are entitled to stand up to human rights abuses and unfair deportations. 

The reason they think this? Who knows. A sense of entitlement? Possibly. An inability to understand basic reasoning and logic? 

Who knows. All we know for sure is, it's not their fault. 

Your conclusion is a wrong one, I’m afraid to say.

6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

It was pretty self explanatory tbh.

Better luck next time though.

No, really. You appeared to be suggesting that having no time for revolting, criminal, anti-social behaviour and giving warnings about the implications of similar events in future was the same as "quite simply" hating "working class people".  As no rational being could possibly think anything so utterly stupid, I gave you the benefit of he doubt and indicated that your "point" made no sense.  I worked for the retail sector and Local Councils and was a trade union member all my working life, so you can take your working-class warrior garbage and stuff it! 

You're a small minded sectarian, bigoted, Nationalist, racist Yesda with zero patter and should stay on Facebook.
Aye full caps lock raging and everything. 
Silly old man. 
Jesus Christ she actually tagged the club account. What an embarrassing thread that is from a vile woman. Suppose it aligns with her lockdown strategy though and provides a lovely scapegoat for her demented fans to lap up as they continue to polish her boots with their tongues! 
Stormzy still having a lovely time I see.

Jesus [emoji15]