Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I mean, it’s all there in the thread mate. The club raised the subject with the Government and the SPFL, they took advice from the Police and the Scottish Government on the message they should send out via Gerrard, they’d prepared a statement to go out but the Scottish Government never got back to them until fans had shown up, Rangers moved the players and staff away from the stadium and played tannoy announcements telling the fans gathered to go home.

The scenes at George Square are out with Rangers’ remit to control.

behave yourself 😂

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

G51 must have spent about 10 hours defending Rangers fans on here today. Impressive work.

David Graham pays well. Plus, I've been waiting for the last hour for Rangers to upload the behind-the-scenes footage of the moment the title was won and the useless c***s haven't done it yet.

1 minute ago, G51 said:

David Graham pays well. Plus, I've been waiting for the last hour for Rangers to upload the behind-the-scenes footage of the moment the title was won and the useless c***s haven't done it yet.

I took out a Rangers TV subscription today just so I could see this haha.

10 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

G51 must have spent about 10 hours defending Rangers fans on here today. Impressive work.

The same boy who was defending Rangers fans after the match as apparently only weirdos would spend their time after a title win haunting a football forum...

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

All the top level sevco Mensa members were there.

Jesus fcuk, I've seen some stupid things (done some too) but that is fcuking moronic. 

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I really hope this happens. Mass sectarian rioting will at least knock the Royal family gossip push down the news.

7AE0B92A-F29F-42A6-A061-0362227C72CA.png

Am I the only person who burst out laughing at this?

3 hours ago, CCB19035 said:

I love how you ignored everything else he said and focused on ridiculing a tale you know he could never prove. Keep burying that head in the sand my man.

It was extremely ridiculous tbf.

38 minutes ago, AJF said:

In fairness to him, I thought it was pretty clear he was being hyperbolic to emphasise the difference between the two offences of damaging people or property.

I never read that to mean he was being disrespectful.

You mean more whataboutery  ?

47 minutes ago, AJF said:

In fairness to him, I thought it was pretty clear he was being hyperbolic to emphasise the difference between the two offences of damaging people or property.

I never read that to mean he was being disrespectful.

His first point is hyperbole

When he goes on to make things clear his point 4 about a few broken pieces of wood is apathetic, flippant and dare I say a little bit cunty.

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, AllSaint said:

Fucking hell there’s another picture on social media of the Rangers fan exposing himself to women and children. What on earth is wrong with this people? 

Person* 

Horrific behaviour.

12 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

I think the comparisons with St Johnstone died a death early doors on Saturday.

We're into an entirely different realm here emoji23.png

Nope  St Johnstone should have been out policing the streets, sorting out any miscreants. 

Nope  St Johnstone should have been out policing the streets, sorting out any miscreants. 
They didn't need to, our punters weren't trashing the town centre and wanking in front of children in the streets the next day.

11 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

At least you won't have to pay Aberdeen compensation when he gets the job once Stevie G goes to Liverpool in June.

More chance of Neil Lennon at Ibrox....