Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

17 minutes ago, AJF said:

Like I said, I may be wrong, but people are allowed to car share. They advise ideally it should be 2 households or fewer but it’s not prohibited.

I’ll have to take your word for it, was going by the tweet saying others had fell foul if this kinda breach. 

Edited by Drew Brees

Yesterday someone mentioned that Kincardine hadn't been on for a wee while and that his last activity was over a week ago.

I hope that everything is ok with him.

5 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

The rules that state only 2 people are allowed to meet outdoors if not from same household?  

Thanks for pointing this out.  I feel a lot better knowing that the gatherings of Rangers* supporters at Ibrox & George Square were people meeting one other person from another household outdoors.  It's just unfortunate that so many people decided to exercise this right at the same time & in the same place...

The Rangers fans meeting in crowds have acted horribly here and I have no idea why there weren't mass arrests.  I hope at least that the police will be looking at videos and photos and issuing thousands of fines.

Celtic fans must have some brass neck (or goldfish-length memories) criticising any other fans or club for lockdown-breaking and general bampottery though.

Two virus-spreading cheeks of the same arse.   The Covid Firm.

10 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

The Rangers fans meeting in crowds have acted horribly here and I have no idea why there weren't mass arrests.  I hope at least that the police will be looking at videos and photos and issuing thousands of fines.

Celtic fans must have some brass neck (or goldfish-length memories) criticising any other fans or club for lockdown-breaking and general bampottery though.

Why must we have a brass neck? I haven't been near Celtic Park or congregated with any other fans since we were allowed to last March. We are all responsible for our how we have behaved during lockdown but we cant all be blamed for the selfish actions of the thousand or so fuds that decided to protest at CP or turned up at Hampden because that is what they are...selfish

As a father of 2 disabled children, 1 of which has had much needed surgery delayed due to the pandemic i do feel quite passionately about it and does rile me regardless of what team they support. 

Edited by Jinky67

6 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

https://www.rangers.co.uk/Article/club-statement-4/1eY7WhmE2hY1o18GUC9arB

"During the last number of weeks" is the bit that I find most offensive about that article tbqh

Such a weak statement :lol:

This is a club who were flinging statements about like sh1t after Hibs won the cup but they never dare call out their own fan’s bampottery 

A pathetic club, cowards 

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Why must we have a brass neck? I haven't been near Celtic Park or congregated with any other fans since we were allowed to last March. We are all responsible for our how we have behaved during lockdown but we cant all be blamed for the selfish actions of the thousand or so fuds that decided to protest at CP or turned up at Hampden because that is what they are...selfish

As a father of 2 disabled children, 1 of which has had much needed surgery delayed due to the pandemic i do feel quite passionately about it and does rile me regardless of what team they support. 

Point taken, and absolutely fair enough if you already condemned the idiots at (and in) your own club to condemn the idiots on the other side of town.   I suspect there may be some double standards from some though, who perhaps weren't quite so critical towards their own team's fans.  

For those of us who have obeyed the lockdown rules to the letter, and have watched both sets of OF fans acting like absolute wallopers en masse, it's hard to see much difference, and tbh it sticks in the craw a bit to see any attempted point scoring from green to blue or the other way around. 

I very much hope your child gets the op they need soon, and I wish you and them all the best.

Just now, Andre Drazen said:

It's a complete shitebag statement with absolutely nothing to say.

Yes.................but it means the brain donor element of their support can say "aye, we did come oot and say something, yous are just lying again".

13 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

Point taken, and absolutely fair enough if you already condemned the idiots at (and in) your own club to condemn the idiots on the other side of town.   I suspect there may be some double standards from some though, who perhaps weren't quite so critical towards their own team's fans.  

For those of us who have obeyed the lockdown rules to the letter, and have watched both sets of OF fans acting like absolute wallopers en masse, it's hard to see much difference, and tbh it sticks in the craw a bit to see any attempted point scoring from green to blue or the other way around. 

I very much hope your child gets the op they need soon, and I wish you and them all the best.

Listen i get it, i really do and there are absolutely double standards even by some of the people who were happy to and right to criticise Celtic fans being out en masse but now because its their team and its a celebration its permissible and carries no real threat to public health.

And thanks we hoped to have this op last April but has been postponed several times, thankfully we go in on Thursday after only 2 weeks notice such is the way of things just now. Unfortunately the Royal Hopsital for Sick Kids is only a stones throw from Ibrox so hopefully all the madness has died down by then

Edited by Jinky67

34 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

While I don’t disagree with the sentiment of your post, to paint this as solely an Old Firm issue is not accurate considering fans of another SPFL club also broke covid guidelines by attending a mass gathering *checks notes* only last weekend.

17 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Such a weak statement :lol:

This is a club who were flinging statements about like sh1t after Hibs won the cup but they never dare call out their own fan’s bampottery 

A pathetic club, champions

FTFY