Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, AJF said:

Also I’m never sure on the correct grammar when talking about football clubs. Would it be “Traditionally Rangers has been…” or “…have been…”?

Has beens imo.

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

From Bisgrove's interview quoted on the BBC "Traditionally Rangers has been the dominant team in Scotland." They just can't help themselves. 

What age is he? Only c***s born before 1932 have saw them win more titles than Celtic. . 

Top man Michael Beale. If he has the backing of the Board the joke Conference is dead in the water.

Michael Beale outlines better Rangers alternative to 'restrictive and repetitive' B team Lowland League plan

Michael Beale believes a return to a Reserve league with no age restrictions would serve Rangers far better than fielding a B team in either the Lowland League or the proposed Conference League.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/rangers/michael-beale-outlines-better-rangers-alternative-to-restrictive-and-repetitive-b-team-lowland-league-plan-4151089

Edited by welshbairn

8 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Does that then imply Steven Davis is getting another year?

It sounds like a bit of a “we’ll wait and see” to me. They’re maybe going to evaluate it when he has recovered from his injury as I’d imagine how well he recovers will probably influence his decision on whether he’d like to retire or not.

Did Helander even manage a game this season,  a great defender but far too injury prone. 

Morelos has carried us at times and was great in our Europa games, I'll miss him. Same with Kent.

Arfield is a bit of a shock,  expected him to get another year. I'll miss the salute and late goals. 

McGregor has pulled off some great saves and is up there with Woods, Klos and Goram. You could see him declining so the right decision. 

On 21/05/2023 at 10:43, welshbairn said:

Fair enough but he's also saying, "The club are really pushing, with other clubs, to get the teams in the pyramid like in Portugal, Holland and Germany" so one the one hand, yes it' good that he wants to pull the B side out of the Lowland League but he still wants the Gruesomes Bs polluting the pyramid. So he can feck off