Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It is a bit odd and could be a sign of something ominous however it’s probably also necessary. As much as they can talk about “55” and reaching a Europa league final loosing £100 million since their return and to have only 2 trophies to show for it is a massive underachievement. Heads should roll at the top 

Too big a bait again Jinky,  that's like tying a hares ear on a 8/0 hook mate.

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It is a bit odd and could be a sign of something ominous however it’s probably also necessary. As much as they can talk about “55” and reaching a Europa league final loosing £100 million since their return and to have only 2 trophies to show for it is a massive underachievement. Heads should roll at the top 

I've no idea. I just like posting things that will annoy Bennett.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Too big a bait again Jinky,  that's like tying a hares ear on a 8/0 hook mate.

I don’t exist on the forum to bait people mate, I leave that to dweebs like yourself.

No idea why the word dweeb has popped into my head but seems fitting 

Just now, Jinky67 said:

I don’t exist on the forum to bait people mate, I leave that to dweebs like yourself.

No idea why the word dweeb has popped into my head but seems fitting 

It's a good description tbf, have a like.

A lot of fans have been calling out for the allocation to be increased to a few thousand,  though they'll be some who will see it as caving into celtic.

Never going to keep everything happy.

3 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I’m not sure if it’s all the same company but both ourselves and Livingston have released whisky as well recently.

They've made a few different Rangers versions and other spirits but £48 for a blended whisky, you've got to laugh.

3 hours ago, bennett said:

A lot of fans have been calling out for the allocation to be increased to a few thousand,  though they'll be some who will see it as caving into celtic.

Never going to keep everything happy.

Aye, it’s a step in the right direction in my opinion, but you’ll get some dissenting voices if it turns out to be correct.

12 hours ago, bennett said:

You've  got to 😂.

I sort of like the sentiment but the history doesn't back it up.

1. There hasn't been a King of Scotland since William of Orange in 1689
2. The title in the Claim of Right is, exactly, King of Scotland.  Not 'of Scots'.

I think this is absolute pish. I might be taking this out of context but scapegoating Morelos for this game when we had to witness Sakala and Matondo is ridiculous. Our failure to replace Morelos is criminal. Imagine watching us this season and thinking Morelos is the root cause of our issues. He's been utter pish this season of that there is no doubt but it's not like anyone else has stepped up. 

Morelos has been a great player for us and has carried us at times but he's like a man down right now.  If there's a wrong decision to be made then Sakala will make it, I always think that he'd suit a counter attacking team better.

The Morelos and Kent situations have left us hamstrung this season. 

35 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

I think this is absolute pish. I might be taking this out of context but scapegoating Morelos for this game when we had to witness Sakala and Matondo is ridiculous. Our failure to replace Morelos is criminal. Imagine watching us this season and thinking Morelos is the root cause of our issues. He's been utter pish this season of that there is no doubt but it's not like anyone else has stepped up. 

Mirrors most of my thoughts. He must be confident that he won’t play him again this season because if he does then I don’t think is exactly going to spur him on in our remaining matches.

On the topic of Morelos, it’s a disappointing end to his Rangers career, but hopefully that won’t be too harsh when we look back at his time here. I seen a tweet earlier and it’s an impressive read.

He averaged almost 1 goal in 2, with 124 goals and 58 assists in total. Our all time European top goal scorer and the Europa League’s overall 3rd top goal scorer (he also holds the record for most goals scored in UEFA competition before Christmas with 14).

Integral in our title victory and someone where the term “lovable rogue” is perfectly fitting. He probably stayed a season or two too long but I’ll be sad to see him go.

2 hours ago, RuMoore said:

Rangers TV commentary was talking quite negatively about him. I thought it was strange. Almost like following a party line to control the narrative when he goes.