Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

10 minutes ago, AJF said:

Morelos has always been big. It’s been a criticism that has been levelled at him for 5 years now. It’s not impacted his ability though, he has just called it in this season.

He’s not just “big” though is he?

He is fat as f**k, the guy is a professional athlete you have to work really hard to be overweight as a footballer 

23 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

He is fat as f**k, the guy is a professional athlete you have to work really hard to be overweight as a footballer 

“Far as f**k” 😂. Whilst he might look like he’s out of shape for a professional football player based on sight I don’t think he’s “fat as f**k”.  That’s such a stupid thing to say.

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

“Far as f**k” 😂. Whilst he might look like he’s out of shape for a professional football player based on sight I don’t think he’s “fat as f**k”.  That’s such a stupid thing to say.

For a professional athlete he is fat as f**k

3 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Is fat b*****d better? 

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

He really isn’t though. He is big, without a doubt. But I’d argue he has become a better player as he filled out with his ability to bully defenders.

I’m not saying he is the peak physical specimen nor that he shouldn’t lose a few pounds, just that his weight has never held him back before and he is still a quick player.

Edited by AJF

There is some chatter that Rangers and Filip Helander are close to mutually agreeing to end his contract early. Absolute shame for the big guy who is an excellent defender on his day, just absolutely riddled with injuries since joining us. Hopefully he can get back fit again and find himself a decent team.