Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, General dissaray said:

Naw that was a dig off the ones that still do quite obviously IE some off the union bears

Shouldn't really hace to explain mysef here really in 2022

Is this guy just plucking letters out of the alphabet and hoping they make words, coherent or otherwise?

2 hours ago, General dissaray said:

Why its a Christian name in case you didn't realise Protestants are also Christians and get to use this name

Absolutely no clutching its 100 per cent fact

But was good wasn't it putting me in your wee bigot box for a few seconds

Far to much hatred in the world man you guys are the perfect embodiment off it

But somehow think you aren't actual bigots yourself

Anyway think I'm finished think you understand now,and if you don't then I don't care either way

Got better things to be doing than trying to explain  

Piss of.

3 hours ago, General dissaray said:

I don't care what school he went to though most off the Rangers players are different colours and faiths and nationalities 

But there is some old school dinosaurs left that are still bothered about such things as these

Now any Rangers fan is welxome to dusagree that is fine but there just lying to themselves 

Trying so very, very hard yet ("Ah'm no a bigot, but....") still failing 🙄

ETA: Obviously still at primary school hence the awful spelling and grammar: "off" instead of "of" etc.

Edited by Raidernation

41 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Campbell is a good player part off how Beale played if he did win the league was how quickly the press was on and how they won back second ball and phase off play that is what Campbell does reay well

Jim Duffy on the radio. Says he's heard that Porteous will be signing for sevco

1 hour ago, General dissaray said:

Campbell is a good player part off how Beale played if he did win the league was how quickly the press was on and how they won back second ball and phase off play that is what Campbell does reay well

You’re annoying so many people in so many different ways, but the only thing annoying me about you is the every time, EVERY TIME, you use the word “of” you type “off”. It’s driving me f*ck*ng nuts. If you’re going to that at least spell “if” as “iff”.

4 hours ago, General dissaray said:

Taking it back to the fitbaw talk again I think Ethan Etharon is a good player wouldn't mind taking a punt on him at Ibrox bosman development fee

I can see him rocking up in the Belgium pro league or something though instead 

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

14 hours ago, General dissaray said:

Taking it back to the fitbaw talk again I think Ethan Etharon is a good player wouldn't mind taking a punt on him at Ibrox bosman development fee

I can see him rocking up in the Belgium pro league or something though instead 

I think Beale should look into the lad Mubtumbo, imo

Let's hope Jim Duffy's source is just a case of him glancing at twitter or something then.

Don't get me wrong, I reckon Porteous is probably good enough, but it wouldn't be a universally popular signing and he'd need to start quickly otherwise it could get a bit messy with fans on his back due to the, let's say history, we have with him.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Let's hope Jim Duffy's source is just a case of him glancing at twitter or something then.

Don't get me wrong, I reckon Porteous is probably good enough, but it wouldn't be a universally popular signing and he'd need to start quickly otherwise it could get a bit messy with fans on his back due to the, let's say history, we have with him.

He's good enough to get games in your current squad but is not really an upgrade. 

59 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

He's good enough to get games in your current squad but is not really an upgrade. 

Aye, he'd be a squad player. If everyone was fit, Goldson and Davies would be our starting CB pairings. Then you'd imagine he'd be behind Souttar in the pecking order, maybe even Helander as well based on his ability when he is injury free.