Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

That's a little bit of spin regarding the Scottish talent brough in by Smith if you are claiming that nobody wanted or rated at first.

The ones that worked out well were the likes of Weir, Thomson, Whittaker, McCulloch, Naismith and Alexander. These players were generally coming from a decent level (e.g. English Premiership/Championship) or were already regarded as leading players at other SPL clubs (Thomson, Whittaker and Naismith). You could never really consider them as players that nobody wanted or rated.

Then you had the likes of Broadfoot, Dailly, Smith, Webster and Gow who would potentially fall under that bracket of not wanted or rated at first and none of them were much more than average to decent players.

How many seasons did boys like Broadfood stick around though?Got him from St Mirren,and looking back he did well a lot on limated ability apart from odd derby were he got roasted 

My point is there is a couple off good younger Scottish players out there that are still worth a punt there is no spin there at all

And the don't pay the Scottish clubs for players mob have nothing to say Campbell would be a free transfer from the English championship Motherwell wouldn't get a penny

40 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

1 Uefa Fifa SFA two high court judges say its Rangers 

2 Yes we know that those rights are earned

3 Its a matter off opinion but agree we are having a poor season

So you don't want to talk reasonably or rashionally best do one then or block me

So much wrong in one single post, well done.

5 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Aye cos wee Brendon onows best about Rangers accounts and finances and has a chair at SFA Fifa and Uefa meetings 

Bolt pal

Ahhh didn’t take long for your mask to slip and start slinging out Irish Catholic names as veiled insults 😂

Have another bash at learning English.

Edited by stressball

1 minute ago, stressball said:

Ahhh didn’t take long for your mask to slip and start slinging out Irish Catholic names as veiled insults 😂

So there isn't any Brendons in the west off Scotland specifically in Glasgow there isn't any Brandon's from other faiths f**k off man terrible attempt there and epic fail 

Just now, General dissaray said:

So there isn't any Brendons in the west off Scotland specifically in Glasgow there isn't any Brandon's from other faiths f**k off man terrible attempt there and epic fail 

Stop typing with your face mate, assuming you’ve been locked out of FollowFollow given your patter 👍

2 minutes ago, stressball said:

Alarm bells were ringing straight away when he mentioned he wasn’t bothered about which school a player went to which generally no normal person needs to say.

Stop typing with your face mate, assuming you’ve been locked out of FollowFollow given your patter 👍

I couldn't give a f**k about relgion ive plenty off mates from different walks off life that support different teams mostly Celtic 

So don't even try and say otherwise when you haven't a clue anything about me

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Alarm bells were ringing straight away when he mentioned he wasn’t bothered about which school a player went to which generally no normal person needs to say.

Naw that was a dig off the ones that still do quite obviously IE some off the union bears

Shouldn't really hace to explain mysef here really in 2022

Edited by General dissaray

Just now, General dissaray said:

Naw that was a dig off the ones that still do quite obviously IE the union bears

Shouldn't really hace to explain mysef here really in 2022

The fact you’ve brought up without any prompt how you don’t care what school someone went to is fantastic.

Then you jump to the Brendan and Declan patter afterwards.

Don't worry, you don’t need to explain yourself at all 🙂

4 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

I couldn't give a f**k about relgion ive plenty off mates from different walks off life that support different teams mostly Celtic 

So don't even try and say otherwise when you haven't a clue anything about me

This is priceless

The fact you’ve brought up without any prompt how you don’t care what school someone went to is fantastic.

Then you jump to the Brendan and Declan patter afterwards.

Don't worry, you don’t need to explain yourself at all 🙂

I don't care what school he went to though most off the Rangers players are different colours and faiths and nationalities 

But there is some old school dinosaurs left that are still bothered about such things as these

Now any Rangers fan is welxome to dusagree that is fine but there just lying to themselves 

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

A rambling Sevcovian posting incoherent word salads and poorly hidden bigotry.
He’s basically Kincy with dyslexia.

Where is the bigitory your the bigot if you think I'm the bigot

Relgions don’t have soul use off names in 2022

Also thought Protestants supported Celtic anyway maybe a few Brendons are amongst them

I know a Rangers supporting Patrick its just a mame but you all hate Rangers 

So keep it going your just highlighting your own prejudice 

3 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

I don't care what school he went to though most off the Rangers players are different colours and faiths and nationalities 

But there is some old school dinosaurs left that are still bothered about such things as these

Now any Rangers fan is welxome to dusagree that is fine but there just lying to themselves 

Great that you've started on that big woke journey. 

On a serious point, you are right that pinning a rangers revival on Glen Kamara is at best optimistic 

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Can’t be a bigot, some of my mates are friends with catholics. 

My familly are all mixed and would walk over broken glass for any off them

Is that enough for you?Its a game off football FFS but you can't speak from the heart but people like this want to turn ut into something that it clearly isn't 

All off them can go and get themselves to f**k

I did the,Celtic foundation met Berty Auld so dont ever try xall me a fucking bigot