Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, kennie makevin said:

Exactly. It's a crazy idea to attach numbers to these type of things. Just like Celtic going on about winning the European Cup once and simply reminding everyone they've won it half as many  times as Nottingham Forest. The Old Firm ! Ya gotta love 'em !

Episode 12 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

13 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

You wouldn’t understand, it’s all about tradition, traditional, institution, tradition, tradition tradition, culture and tradition. Cause that’s what counts to your average bear  

Fans to buy thousands of replica suits, before Rangers announce they won't be wearing the suits as they forgot to register them with the SFA?

5 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

Exactly. It's a crazy idea to attach numbers to these type of things. Just like Celtic going on about winning the European Cup once and simply reminding everyone they've won it half as many  times as Nottingham Forest. The Old Firm ! Ya gotta love 'em !

Have you really tried to compare Rangers going on about “56th” title to Scotlands only success in the European Cup?

lol

Edited by Jinky67

3 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Have you really tried to compare Rangers going on about “56th” title to Scotlands only success in the European Cup?

lol

Mild criticism of celtic on Jinkys watch, a rookie error from Kennie there.

22 hours ago, bennett said:

Offended by folk wearing suits now.

A business suit isn't the correct  attire for a sportsman on work days. 

Tracksuits are ok.  Gives the  impression of being a sportsman. 

Hmm, maybe that's why the nuhs wear business suits.

Edited by cyderspaceman

12 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Just imagine the furore if he came in and went "we're going for title no 2" :lol: 

Which deep down they all know is the truth ;) 

hohogers.jpg.eab5d48757fd2fabdacc3582e7d3d3a1.jpg

No 5! Give them the respect they are due, winning that Division 2 title with International players deserves the Star on the crest.

20 hours ago, Clangers said:

No 5! Give them the respect they are due, winning that Division 2 title with International players deserves the Star on the crest.

Yeah but they lose a star for failing to get out of the championship with a budget far higher than the rest of the league combined! 🤣

On 03/12/2022 at 18:15, big al said:

Yeah but they lose a star for failing to get out of the championship with a budget far higher than the rest of the league combined! 🤣

Reading that Glen Kamara wants to leave

Allan Campbell is 24 and on a bosman at Luton Town,personally think he would be a cracking replacement for us

We need more Scottish lads in the team anyway for Europe 

And I don't care what school he went to a Barmulloch boy were I used to live

I know we have young ones like McCann coming through who will get a chance 

But for me right now a player like Campbell is far ahead off him in experience and game time

And even if the shirt was to heavy for him 100 per cent convinced we would make decent money on him punting him back down to the championship 

On 02/12/2022 at 13:41, Jinky67 said:

lol

You  think Celtic winning the European Cup half as many times as Nottingham Forest is the greatest achievement in the history of club football and you dare to 'lol' at me !!??  I'm stung I tell you.

Edited by kennie makevin
Typo

21 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Reading that Glen Kamara wants to leave

Allan Campbell is 24 and on a bosman at Luton Town,personally think he would be a cracking replacement for us

We need more Scottish lads in the team anyway for Europe 

And I don't care what school he went to a Barmulloch boy were I used to live

I know we have young ones like McCann coming through who will get a chance 

But for me right now a player like Campbell is far ahead off him in experience and game time

And even if the shirt was to heavy for him 100 per cent convinced we would make decent money on him punting him back down to the championship 

You are delusional.

4 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

You are delusional.

What I'm I delilusional about?

Walter Smith signed plenty off Scottish players nobody wanted or rated at first and ended up in a Europa league final

Campbell is a good player a sellable player that is usually fit unlike some

And in my opinion a better option than Sands who we don't even own that is team wants to much money for

Campbell can play further forward in midfield and get himself goals something Sands can't do

Plus he can sit in the holding role as well and break up play and win the ball and move it on

Exactly the type off player Beale ball requires 

22 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

You  think Celtic winning the European Cup half as many times as Nottingham Forest is the greatest achievement in the history of club football and you dare to 'lol' at me !!??  I'm stung I tell you.

Do Nottingham Forest play in Scotland or have I missed something?

4 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

You are delusional for so many way

1) this is not *Rangers

2) you do not have a "right" to win or sign players

3) You are shite

1 Uefa Fifa SFA two high court judges say its Rangers 

2 Yes we know that those rights are earned

3 Its a matter off opinion but agree we are having a poor season

So you don't want to talk reasonably or rashionally best do one then or block me

26 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Walter Smith signed plenty off Scottish players nobody wanted or rated at first and ended up in a Europa league final

That's a little bit of spin regarding the Scottish talent brough in by Smith if you are claiming that nobody wanted or rated at first.

The ones that worked out well were the likes of Weir, Thomson, Whittaker, McCulloch, Naismith, Miller and Alexander. These players were generally coming from a decent level (e.g. English Premiership/Championship) or were already regarded as leading players at other SPL clubs (Thomson, Whittaker and Naismith). You could never really consider them as players that nobody wanted or rated.

Then you had the likes of Broadfoot, Dailly, Smith, Webster and Gow who would potentially fall under that bracket of not wanted or rated at first and none of them were much more than average to decent players.

Edited by AJF