Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

38 minutes ago, AJF said:

Allowing Sky to do a feature interview with Gio for his 1-year anniversary of taking over is probably a big indicator that Rangers aren't going to bin him.

I wouldn’t read too much into that. If the club (or whatever mythical part inside Ibrox) cancelled it then they would probably need to sack GVB the same day as that story would get out.

17 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Fenerbahce want Morelos in January? Is this the latest baseless Sevco rumour about the multi-million pound man, and perhaps the silliest?

Surely more likely to go out on loan to, say, Peterhead?

There’s no point in selling Morelos in January so I doubt it’s coming from Rangers. He is able to talk to clubs and sign a pre-contract from then anyway so any fee would be minimal so it would make sense just to hold on to him til the end of the season.

1 hour ago, KirkieRR said:

Fenerbahce want Morelos in January? Is this the latest baseless Sevco rumour about the multi-million pound man, and perhaps the silliest?

Surely more likely to go out on loan to, say, Peterhead?

The only person I've seen mentioning it is you.

2 hours ago, KirkieRR said:

Then you don't get the same Google 'trending' messages that I do.

2 hours ago, KirkieRR said:

...and a quick check shows one of the sources is the Rangers News website. So your loyal Sevco 'nothing to see here' act is a little disingenuous.

You're Sevco daft mate.

5 hours ago, AJF said:

There’s no point in selling Morelos in January so I doubt it’s coming from Rangers. He is able to talk to clubs and sign a pre-contract from then anyway so any fee would be minimal so it would make sense just to hold on to him til the end of the season.

I’d disagree with this and accept any bid that comes in (better getting something than nothing) if there was any form of sufficient backup for Colak as Roofe seems to be completely out of the picture. 

Should’ve sold Morelos (and Kent) at peak value three years ago.

Edited by 8MileBU

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

I’d disagree with this and accept any bid that comes in (better getting something than nothing) if there was any form of sufficient backup for Colak as Roofe seems to be completely out of the picture. 

Should’ve sold Morelos (and Kent) at peak value three years ago.

Well I think that’s the issue, there isn’t any back up and any we’d likely need to pay a premium to sign anyone in January.

While massively out of form, Morelos is still an accomplished forward who brings a lot to the team when he is on it and I think we’d have a better chance with him and Colak for the remainder of the season rather than look to recruit in January.

54 minutes ago, AJF said:

Well I think that’s the issue, there isn’t any back up and any we’d likely need to pay a premium to sign anyone in January.

While massively out of form, Morelos is still an accomplished forward who brings a lot to the team when he is on it and I think we’d have a better chance with him and Colak for the remainder of the season rather than look to recruit in January.

I agree, but keeping him is just a case of needs must.

It's been rumoured he was shot dead in a robbery in his house. had a few texts about it. Not seen it anywhere but I imagine if you search twitter you'd find it.

Edited by Busta Nut

22 hours ago, AJF said:

Much did you guys pay for Colak? For me Wee Freddo has checked out getting a player in now instead of the summer strengthens the squad.