Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

20 minutes ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

Whilst I think he's a cracking player, Roofe is always only 2 or 3 games away from a 5 or 6 week layoff. If an offer was to come in for him I'd let him go. hobble out the door

FTFY

Edit:  I'd love to know more of the physiology of players.  How come Goldson and Tav can be 99% available but Big Fil and Roofey strap on a boot if you look at them the wrong way?

I was never an elite egg-chaser - far from it - but did play at Uni level and the only times I was 'out' was when I broke something.

Anyone able to explain?

Edited by The_Kincardine

34 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

FTFY

Edit:  I'd love to know more of the physiology of players.  How come Goldson and Tav can be 99% available but Big Fil and Roofey strap on a boot if you look at them the wrong way?

I was never an elite egg-chaser - far from it - but did play at Uni level and the only times I was 'out' was when I broke something.

Anyone able to explain?

season 4 grandpa simpson GIF

Something of a meh game this afternoon but my high spot being that Souttar looked like a bit of player. Seemed to stroll it. Not convinced about Colak but maybe because he was up front on his own and Spurs looked very defensively set up.

23 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Something of a meh game this afternoon but my high spot being that Souttar looked like a bit of player. Seemed to stroll it. Not convinced about Colak but maybe because he was up front on his own and Spurs looked very defensively set up.

Whilst I accept the old 'opinions are like a'holes' saw you've got this 180 degrees wrong, me old mucker.

Souttar looked very uncomfortable at left CB and had almost zero communication with Borna at LB.  It was like they played for different teams at times.

Colak, OTOH, maybe a touch off the pace but did enough to convince me he'll be a real asset.

Maybe one of the Sellick fans who went to the game could give their view...

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

Staunchness

Welcome to page 1691.  The year of the Battle of Aughrim.  Much more important militarily than The Boyne.  A battle distinguished by wur big Huguenot pal Henri de Massue.  Indeed, the Williamite  army was joined not only by the Dutch, of course, but by a large contingent of Danes and the right sort of Frenchy - as opposed to the  cowardly Frenchy who gave their half-hearted support to Jas VII.

1691 is the neglected year in the Williamite campaign but thanks, mate, for highlighting it.

6 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

When this thread gets to 2012 will it die?

The historic 2012 battle of the Rangers Football Club v Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs.

Rangers FC who were joined by the  Succulent lamb media desperately tried to muster the Protestants in the area for support but the cowards refused to provide any help and HMRC lead by Queen Elizabeth II obliterated Rangers FC in goodly manner.