Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

9 minutes ago, G51 said:

Jesus, the patter on this thread has gotten even worse.

Bring back @Squonk, at least we'd all get a good laugh at the expense of the most divorced guy on this forum.

At least you didn’t lose your sense of irony while you were away.

25 minutes ago, G51 said:

I'm not divorced pal. Nobody could love me in the first place.

I was referring to your comment regarding shite patter, can’t wait for the your xG chat next season

sam winchester yawn GIF

I will however look forward to more classics such as Aaron’s Ramsay’s elite output metrics and how singing lots of players from Japan isn’t a clever way to do business, yes more of that please 😂

Edited by Jinky67

12 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I was referring to your comment regarding shite patter, can’t wait for the your xG chat next season

sam winchester yawn GIF

I will however look forward to more classics such as Aaron’s Ramsay’s elite output metrics and how singing lots of players from Japan isn’t a clever way to do business, yes more of that please 😂

I mean, signing a lot of players from Japan isn't a clever way to do business lol, unless Celtic are content with domestic success and have no ambition to make a mark in Europe.

Postecoglou's Japanese signings are good players for SPFL level, but they have a limited ceiling. That's one of two reasons (the other being Postecoglou's tactical inflexibility) why Celtic will continue to be flat-track bullies while he is manager - they'll beat SPFL teams more regularly than Rangers, which is why they'll (rightly) remain favourites for the title. But they'll get embarrassed at European level because they simply can't match the physical power of teams at that level, and Postecoglou doesn't seem to have any inclination (or perhaps, any ability) to coach a defensive structure.

But maybe Celtic fans are happy with that trade-off? I dunno. 

9 hours ago, DMCs said:

Great to see some kind words from our Doric friends.

I read through the comments.  Nobel Peace Prize for Oor Michael.  He managed to united Sheep lovers, terrorist lovers and, strangely, the oddball Gers who want Britain partitioned.