Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

I’m not Irish mate. 

Your homegrown British Tories though are responsible for the deaths of thousands with its policies towards the poor and disabled

I hope the taste of boot polish is worth it 

Edit: Oh I must have struck a nerve 

So you don’t care that Desmond helped to write a conservative parties manifesto because it doesn’t affect you directly?

Have you ever read a book called “The Communist Manifesto” pal

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

@Clown Jobcan you point me in the direction of any official governing body who dosen’t recognise our “financially doped titles”

thanks very much 

I don't think there's any doubt it was financial doping. Your own Oldco manager said you were building a squad that you couldn't afford without your cheating tax avoidance schemes.

Off the top of my head, the 2003 Scottish Cup Final and the 2006 Scottish Cup Finals (and this didn't include Oldco) should be annulled because of the financial doping that all four final participants were engaged in at the time.

It's the financial equivalent of Armstrong's cheating in the Tour de France and I believe he had his titles removed.

32 minutes ago, G51 said:

So you don’t care that Desmond helped to write a conservative parties manifesto because it doesn’t affect you directly?

Have you ever read a book called “The Communist Manifesto” pal

It’s pretty funny seeing you desperately trying to justify bootlicking the Tories 

“Aye but wit about Desmond in Ireland”

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

If you don’t care that Tory policies kill thousands of people, just say so. 

If you’re happy for your club and company to welcome them,l

Just say so

Try at the very least to own it without the whataboutery 

14 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I don't think there's any doubt it was financial doping. Your own Oldco manager said you were building a squad that you couldn't afford without your cheating tax avoidance schemes.

Off the top of my head, the 2003 Scottish Cup Final and the 2006 Scottish Cup Finals (and this didn't include Oldco) should be annulled because of the financial doping that all four final participants were engaged in at the time.

It's the financial equivalent of Armstrong's cheating in the Tour de France and I believe he had his titles removed.

🤣

53 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

It’s pretty funny seeing you desperately trying to justify bootlicking the Tories 

“Aye but wit about Desmond in Ireland”

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

If you don’t care that Tory policies kill thousands of people, just say so. 

If you’re happy for your club and company to welcome them,l

Just say so

Try at the very least to own it without the whataboutery 

I don’t care because I don’t try to pretend my club is anything other than a football club owned by capitalists.

You’re a long way away from the days of Brother Walfrid, my friend.

1 hour ago, G51 said:

I don’t care because I don’t try to pretend my club is anything other than a football club owned by capitalists

Well you must be an exception to the rule then...most think it's more than just a football club, it's a worldwide Protestant institution and the pride of the Masonic Brotherhood.

Although, I do agree that Tweedledee are just as bad ..

Edited by Bogbrush1903

13 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Not with this in the cabinet, that 1 star is worth more than all your trophies combined 😉

0AE9DF67-7C1B-4E08-8A55-FD02F290F555.jpeg

The streets will never forget those legendary performances against Vojvodina and Dukla Prague

19 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Not with this in the cabinet, that 1 star is worth more than all your trophies combined 😉

0AE9DF67-7C1B-4E08-8A55-FD02F290F555.jpeg

You've posted that Alf Roberts pic before Jinky.

Not that impressive. 

17 minutes ago, G51 said:

The streets will never forget those legendary performances against Vojvodina and Dukla Prague

If so easy why haven’t you won one or reached a final?

And with us winning trophies at a rate of almost 4:1 since 01 won’t be long before we overtake you in overall trophies, you are never winning 1 of those 

Edited by Jinky67