Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Idea for a thread…

I'm sure the fair-minded would allow me the opportunity to respond to the specific gloating post on this thread. If not, I'm sure a Rangers*-facing mod will move it elsewhere.

4 minutes ago, Squonk said:

I'm sure the fair-minded would allow me the opportunity to respond to the specific gloating post on this thread. If not, I'm sure a Rangers*-facing mod will move it elsewhere.

even the moderators of the pie and bovril forum are involved in this cover-up? disgraceful!

we simply must get them access to the continuity myth exposure kit, it's the only thing that can save them from the evils of mr graham's dastardly influence.

1 minute ago, G51 said:

even the moderators of the pie and bovril forum are involved in this cover-up? disgraceful!

we simply must get them access to the continuity myth exposure kit, it's the only thing that can save them from the evils of mr graham's dastardly influence.

Just you carry on living in your fantasy world. I'll continue laughing at your gullibility while applauding your misguided loyalty and staunchness.

10 minutes ago, Squonk said:

Just you carry on living in your fantasy world. I'll continue laughing at your gullibility while applauding your misguided loyalty and staunchness.

you misunderstand, i'm not a rangers (rip) fan. i'm a sevco fan. i don't celebrate anything before the date my club was founded in 2012, and i celebrate our founding fathers of charles green, imran ahmad and brian stockbridge.

nothing angers me more than hangers-on pretending their vile, disgusting club still lives on. i'd sooner go fishing with bill struth than entertain their nonsense.

Just now, G51 said:

you misunderstand, i'm not a rangers (rip) fan. i'm a sevco fan. i don't celebrate anything before the date my club was founded in 2012, and i celebrate our founding fathers of charles green, imran ahmad and brian stockbridge.

nothing angers me more than hangers-on pretending their vile, disgusting club still lives on. i'd sooner go fishing with bill struth than entertain their nonsense.

Wow! Even I'm shocked at my speedy and prolific powers of persuasion. Congratulations, you'll no longer feel a heavy weight on your shoulders, now that your dull and drab sense of humour has left you.

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Hard to pick between Rangers and Sevco now . Have seen both play in European finals , win the league and cup . 

feel really lucky that I have landed two great football clubs in my lifetime 

One with rather more honours than the other, though.

5 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Deid or no I’m afraid Rangers are still Scotland’s most successful club 

According to your club, it’s the most successful club in the world. Are you not convinced?

To be fair, he's right. The standard of posting in this thread is awful. Every second post seems to be @Squonk re-hashing the only post he's ever made on this forum.

Trying to find good debate on here is the toughest task I've had since I was Jim Leighton's dentist.

14 minutes ago, G51 said:

Every second post seems to be @Squonk re-hashing the only post he's ever made on this forum.

My humble apologies for not realising I had to obtain your express permission about which topics I can and can't post on. How remiss of me for reminding you of the reality of the events of ten years ago in response to somebody posting a picture that propagates a blatant falsehood about a fictional 150 year anniversary. 

47 minutes ago, stressball said:

What happens to your identity when Celtic overtake your league title haul?

I'd imagine if that were to ever actually happen there would be a push to recognise our war trophies that we currently don't count.

This would also cause heads gone from every angle.