Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Genuinely thought that Connor was away, glad to see him staying as we'd find it hard to replace him.

FULA5FhXoAAsPFU?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I think he's only missed a couple of games in 4 years, none of our other defenders are as reliable and this saves us from having to gel a new guy into the team.

On 01/06/2022 at 00:42, bennett said:

Lowry certainly.  Not sure about McCann.  He's too good for the B's but not sure if he's ready for the first team.  He's on the bench for TFS tonight so I hope he gets some game time.

On 01/06/2022 at 16:24, bennett said:

Genuinely thought that Connor was away, glad to see him staying as we'd find it hard to replace him.

FULA5FhXoAAsPFU?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I think he's only missed a couple of games in 4 years, none of our other defenders are as reliable and this saves us from having to gel a new guy into the team.

Squad numbers are getting out of hand.

On 30/05/2022 at 09:08, Richey Edwards said:

Read this morning that Andy Goram's cancer is terminal and he has six months to live.

That's a shame. Poor guy. 

Unfortunately that has now been revised and he has 4-6 weeks left as it is has spread further. Whatever your allegiances you have to feel for him and his family.

On 02/06/2022 at 20:15, The_Kincardine said:

Lowry certainly.  Not sure about McCann.  He's too good for the B's but not sure if he's ready for the first team.  He's on the bench for TFS tonight so I hope he gets some game time.

He won't be going to Celtic, then...

On 03/06/2022 at 22:45, Bailey1972 said:

Unfortunately that has now been revised and he has 4-6 weeks left as it is has spread further. Whatever your allegiances you have to feel for him and his family.

That's shite (news).

Edited by Jacksgranda

3 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

He won't be going to Celtic, then...

Is that an allusion to a certain 'special constabulary'?  If so, I'll give you a greenie 'cos it's probably only you and I who'd get it.

BTW was impressed by young Connor Barron this afternoon.  Nurture him well.   We'll need you to feed him on to us once Ryan Jack is done...

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

BTW was impressed by young Connor Barron this afternoon.  Nurture him well.   We'll need you to feed him on to us once Ryan Jack is done...

It appears that you’re already too late.

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Is that an allusion to a certain 'special constabulary'?  If so, I'll give you a greenie 'cos it's probably only you and I who'd get it.

Ah the old B Spesh, give some of us some credit on here min.

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

In yer dreams 

Meaningless  shite in a close-season sort of way but, "Rangers ranked tenth in the whole of Europe for contributing to their country's UEFA ranking over the past five years."

The story:  https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/rangers-ranked-among-top-10-24156234

The table:

1528464049_uefarankijgs.thumb.jpeg.fbe1ea1d8dd68e73a3a7ebca90e9b741.jpeg

Remarkable stuff from us.

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

It's bad enough for the manufacturers and distributors to create a cartel to keep the prices artificially high, but when the The Club is also complicit . . . . . . . .

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/jun/07/jd-sports-elite-rangers-prices-replica-shirts-cma

No no no no... you've misunderstood.

This is a negative Rangers story, therefore it's the Company, not the Club.

On 06/06/2022 at 18:05, The_Kincardine said:

Meaningless  shite in a close-season sort of way but, "Rangers ranked tenth in the whole of Europe for contributing to their country's UEFA ranking over the past five years."

The story:  https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/rangers-ranked-among-top-10-24156234

The table:

1528464049_uefarankijgs.thumb.jpeg.fbe1ea1d8dd68e73a3a7ebca90e9b741.jpeg

Remarkable stuff from us.

Glasgow Rangers? They are dead like Gretna.

It should be The Rangers FC or whatever name Green gave to Sevco.

You can buy a club's assets but not its history and titles.