Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

6 hours ago, Empty It said:

Drew fair making a tit of himself here, the fact the stadium denied all means of fans hydrating themselves for several hours in 30+ heat can't be justified away by saying "aye they're adults they shouldve expected it and been able to cope".

As someone who’s been in that exact situation, and didn’t need to go gets drinks, and as someone who’s currently sitting in mid 30° heat, all be it with a swim up bar, waiter service and a cool breeze blowing in off the Caribbean, I find the constant wailing and moaning from the ****, both sets apparently, all a bit tedious. It was between 9pm and midnight ffs, man up.  

24 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

As someone who’s been in that exact situation, and didn’t need to go gets drinks, and as someone who’s currently sitting in mid 30° heat, all be it with a swim up bar, waiter service and a cool breeze blowing in off the Caribbean, I find the constant wailing and moaning from the ****, both sets apparently, all a bit tedious. It was between 9pm and midnight ffs, man up.  

^^^ sitting in a one bedded damp ridden squalor type post IMO

8 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

You’ll need to explain yourself to oor @Jinky67 poor fella struggles with the whole concept of modern technology while travelling 

Oh no he doesn’t need to do that and I don’t struggle with the concept. In simple terms I just think your full of shit and you tagging me in posts like this only underpins my opinion 😀

Edited by Jinky67

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Out of curiosity, why would you be critical of anyone complaining that the stadium facilities were inadequate? What would they have to gain from it? It's not as if it impacted the match so I'm not sure why your earlier comment of "then defeat, then the moaning starts" would be at all relevant.

The basis of your argument is that nobody should complain about it because YOU never needed a drink in similar conditions nearly 20 years ago?

33 minutes ago, AJF said:

Out of curiosity, why would you be critical of anyone complaining that the stadium facilities were inadequate? What would they have to gain from it? It's not as if it impacted the match so I'm not sure why your earlier comment of "then defeat, then the moaning starts" would be at all relevant.

The basis of your argument is that nobody should complain about it because YOU never needed a drink in similar conditions nearly 20 years ago?

Mibee too much sun, beer or a mixture of both, and reading online complaints all day. Obviously my experience was different, happy to accept I should’ve kept my nose out of it. 

11 hours ago, Empty It said:

Drew fair making a tit of himself here, the fact the stadium denied all means of fans hydrating themselves for several hours in 30+ heat can't be justified away by saying "aye they're adults they shouldve expected it and been able to cope".

I assumed that he was fishing.

Star striker Alfredo Morelos has provided an update on his recovery as he looks towards next season.

The Rangers star sat out the end of last campaign, missing huge clashes both domestically and in Europe.

He picked up an injury during international duty which led to surgery on his thigh.

But he is now working his way back to full fitness with the hopes of getting involved in pre-season.

The striker will be looking to come back with a bang after being forced to miss the Europa League final defeat to Eintracht Frankfurt in Seville, as well as his side's Scottish Cup Final triumph.

He was spotted in Spain mixing with fans and also showed his support during the Hampden showdown

0_Screenshot-2022-05-25-at-144132.png

4 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Mibee too much sun, beer or a mixture of both, and reading online complaints all day. Obviously my experience was different, happy to accept I should’ve kept my nose out of it. 

Spending your whole day glued to the internet when you are on holiday isn’t good for you. 

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

Spending your whole day glued to the internet when you are on holiday isn’t good for you. 

Yip, nursing a sore head and been hit with a 2 hr delay in airport. Def not good for you, someone is punishing me. 

33 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Read this morning that Andy Goram's cancer is terminal and he has six months to live.

That's a shame. Poor guy. 

^^^This

sad news , no matter what team you follow..

That was what my mother died of - she lasted 6 months, too. 

Did Goram smoke? Oesophageal cancer is often associated with smokers who drink spirits.

He's only 58, at least my mum was 78 when she was struck down.

4 hours ago, RiG said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/may/30/andy-goram-diagnosed-terminal-cancer

That's awful. I cannot for a single second imagine trying to process receiving news like that. 

One in five chance  that you will have to, at some time in the future.   🙁

Cheer up! It might never happen,  🙂