Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

14 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Wee Alfie has been lost in translation again. Same as his throat slashing gesture a few years back. 

The wee dick.

I'm pretty sure St Johnstone done a Champions painting or banner last year after winning the double, you can make concessions when it's a wee team who've achieved something incredible like they did last season, this on the other hand is just sad and desperate as f**k. 

2AACFEA2-0DDD-42DC-9FC8-74561DC89117.jpeg

I’m a bit glad that the season is done now, it’s been an absolutely exhausting few months watching and following Rangers. Certainly one of the most memorable seasons I can remember but now my liver and bank account need a well deserved rest.

32 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

It must be a really exciting experience seeing your club win its FIRST EVER Scottish Cup

By the time Aberdeen ever actually get round to winning it again it will probably feel like the first time 

suppose this photo will have to make do for you lot just now 

79505B8B-745C-4896-80D3-742583B9B3B8.jpeg

Edited by Forever_blueco

16 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

By the time Aberdeen ever actually get round to winning it again it will probably feel like the first time 

suppose this photo will have to make do for you lot just now 

79505B8B-745C-4896-80D3-742583B9B3B8.jpeg

Wow, right in the feels. Two of Aberdeens finest ever players there, both held in high regards by Aberdeen fans, cruelly snatched away by Rangers* at such a crucial time when they were so influential as well. 

On 21/05/2022 at 13:20, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He’s averaged around 20 games a season over 9 seasons. He’s very, very prone to injury and in Goldson he’s been brought in to replace a guy that plays 60 games a year and is super fit.

Brought in as a direct replacement for Goldson or brought in as a decent freebie to bulk out the squad? As much as Souttar is a very good defender there’s no guarantees he becomes a first pick.