Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

5 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Just fawn embarrassingly over one though.

Good lad. 

You post more about Rangers than I do you lunatic. 

Well, when Celtic are winning and you're still posting. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Was I? 

I don't think I'd ever have said : winning the Scottish Premiership is more important than European competitions, tbh. 

Perhaps you could find a quote for me? 

It never stopped you earlier this weekend. 

You must not want laughed at again for being a bit strange. 

Understandable. 

You suggest the only thing that matters to Celtic is the league so based on your logic Celtic and Celtic fans should be happy with how this season has went.

And let’s just for a second appreciate just how wrong you got this one 😉 

On 21/12/2021 at 23:26, Mr. Alli said:

What has he "turned around"? 

You're still spending way more than everyone else and yet - are still some distance behind in the only thing that matters. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

You post more about Rangers than I do you lunatic. 

Well, when Celtic are winning and you're still posting. 

Mate, the actual, proper Rangers fans that support just the one club don’t even post about Rangers as much as you. Every. Fucking. Thread. :lol: 

ETA: The Rangers fans have actually supported 2 clubs too. My bad :whistle

Edited by Henrik's tongue

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You suggest the only thing that matters to Celtic is the league so based on your logic Celtic and Celtic fans should be happy with how this season has went.

That isn't what he said.

5 minutes ago, DMCs said:

That isn't what he said.

It’s exactly what he said how can the only thing that matters be bettered by anything else nevermind now be just a shitey wee league?

I don’t necessarily share his opinion btw i recognise how good an achievement this is for Rangers, i just want to understand how that can be and also to laugh at how wrong he was (mostly the latter)

Edited by Jinky67

2 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

I would imagine most honest Celtic fans brought up on tales of Lisbon, Milan & Seville would admit, even if only to themselves, that a Scottish club getting to a major European final, never mind winning it, is a bigger deal than winning yet another league title.  It's the remarkable against the commonplace..no contest really.

Of course winning a European Trophy is bigger than winning the Scottish Premier League, miles bigger in reality however Rangers haven’t won it yet.

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

It’s exactly what he said how can the only thing that matters be bettered by anything else nevermind now be just a shitey wee league?

I don’t necessarily share his opinion btw i recognise how good an achievement this is for Rangers, i just want to understand how that can be and also to laugh at how wrong he was (mostly the latter)

You've cut out part of his post that mentions European performance for one thing.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Of course winning a European Trophy is bigger than winning the Scottish Premier League, miles bigger in reality however Rangers haven’t won it yet.

I’m genuinely struggling to remember any Celtic fan on here saying otherwise.

Bennett posts shite on here from twitter and aw the **** lap it up. The pest that he is.

15 minutes ago, DMCs said:

You've cut out part of his post that mentions European performance for one thing.

Because it wasn’t relevant, he says you went out of Europe too i.e in addition to being miles behind in the only thing that matters. 

You ain’t that stupid you know exactly what he means

30 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You've been cherry picking again. 

1 minute ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Why's their so many Celtic fans posting in here? You'd think they're obsessed. 

Go and enjoy your title , I hope Rangers getting to the Europa League final in Seville hasn't taken the shine off of it too much 😁 

There’s about four of us. Use your Seville calculator ffs.

1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Btw, the only folk that I can see rattling on about “better achievements” on Pie & Bovril are Rangers fans.

Probably due to being a better achievement. 

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Whether Rangers win or lose in Seville, given some of the sides defeated en route coupled with Stevie G’s mid-season departure completely disrupting and unsettling the squad; just getting to the Europa final is bigger than winning the Scottish Premier League (unfortunately).

Edited by 8MileBU

1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Btw, the only folk that I can see rattling on about “better achievements” on Pie & Bovril are Rangers fans.

4 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Probably due to being a better achievement. 

Whether Rangers win or lose in Seville, given some of the sides defeated en route coupled with Stevie G’s mid-season departure completely disrupting and unsettling the squad; just getting to the Europa final is bigger than winning the Scottish Premier League (unfortunately).

M’Lud.

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Just getting to the final is more of an achievement than Rangers or Celtic winning the league I would suggest. I thought that when Celtic got to their Seville and see no reason to revise that opinion.