Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

11 hours ago, DMCs said:

Quite. He's been awful all season bar a couple of decent moments 😂

Think it's a bit harsh. He's handy to have around the squad. He won us 3 points a few games this season, seems to do quite well when Gio first came in and we weren't too sure how to play. 

I'm with Albus,  he's an experienced squad player and always gives 100%.  Maybe not the best player but he's quite versatile and we know what he's capable of.

1 hour ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Think it's a bit harsh. He's handy to have around the squad. He won us 3 points a few games this season, seems to do quite well when Gio first came in and we weren't too sure how to play. 

I'm certainly more comfortable with a one year extension than anything longer anyway.

13 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Celtic win league 

all talking about Rangers 

Standard stuff 

49 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Scotty boy brought one of the best Celtic podcast meltdowns last season. Of which there were many 

“We need to stop that shite wee Falkirk player saluting his way to a title”

C004D7B4-0E17-4371-A80B-D40F2BE0A3F3.jpeg

Rangers win league last year

still talking about Celtic 

Standard stuff.

:whistle

12 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Rangers win league last year

still talking about Celtic 

Standard stuff.

:whistle

Oh HT 

I make no excuses for looking back fondly on that golden period last year of team busses full of “9 in a row heroes” being chased about the Celtic way as a decade of dreams crumbled away  . Half of the fun last season was the meltdown from your lot. Precious memories 

Edited by Forever_blueco

5 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Oh HT 

I make no excuses for looking back fondly on that golden period last year of team busses full of “9 in a row heroes” being chased about the Celtic way as a decade of dreams crumbled away  . Half of the fun last season was the meltdown from your lot. Precious memories 

If we continue to overshadow them by winning a European cup that meltdown will seem miniscule...

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

If we continue to overshadow them by winning a European cup that meltdown will seem miniscule...

If you win THE European cup you’ll equal us. A Europa league overshadows nowt I’m afraid ben. But you know that.

10 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Oh HT 

I had to burn my 10 in a row scarf :( 

4 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

If you win THE European cup you’ll equal us. A Europa league overshadows nowt I’m afraid ben. But you know that.

Ok Hen.

14 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Oh HT 

When your club has less honours than what St.Johnstone have won in a season then right enough it would be ‘precious’.

26 minutes ago, gannonball said:

When your club has less honours than what St.Johnstone have won in a season then right enough it would be ‘precious’.

Yet ange has led you to the greatest title win against all odds in history against this 10 year old side with no honours ? 

10 years to blow us away and you made a rip roaring c**t of it . Here’s to another title fight next season 😀

Edited by Forever_blueco

2 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Yet ange has led you to the greatest title win against all odds in history against this 10 year old side with no honours ? 

10 years to blow us away and you made a rip roaring c**t of it . Here’s to another title fight next season 😀

Well not really, the new club you are talking has had losses of over 100 million since it’s inception. Whilst we should have have made more of a fist of the final season let’s not pretend we weren’t on much the same playing field in terms of squad/transfer budgets for the past few seasons.

Edited by gannonball

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Well not really, the new club you are talking has had losses of over 100 million since it’s inception. Whilst we should have have made more of a fist of the final season let’s not pretend we weren’t on much the same playing field in terms of squad/transfer budgets for the past few seasons.

You should have been light years ahead of us and you aren’t 

fucked it