Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

45 minutes ago, bennett said:

If celtic can get fixtures rearranged for a drinking session in Dubai then surely playing in a European cup semi final also deserves some help.

Using a fixture change rule that has existed for about 2 decades but nice attempt being the victim again. 
Admittedly I haven’t really being paying to this what exactly do you propose the league should do? Feel free to copy and paste somebody else’s thoughts on the matter as per.

38 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Using a fixture change rule that has existed for about 2 decades but nice attempt being the victim again. 
Admittedly I haven’t really being paying to this what exactly do you propose the league should do? Feel free to copy and paste somebody else’s thoughts on the matter as per.

None of that word salad really makes any sense.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

If celtic can get fixtures rearranged for a drinking session in Dubai then surely playing in a European cup semi final also deserves some help.

Rangers weren’t so keen on helping clubs rearrange fixtures by bringing the winter break forward so they weren’t impacted financially, why should clubs vote to help them now? 

13 minutes ago, bennett said:

None of that word salad really makes any sense.

If you don’t understand something it doesn’t automatically make it a word salad Bennett. Celtic used a request that’s existed for about 2 decades and has been used by other clubs before and since. Since you couldn’t copy and paste some other orcs thoughts on the matter I have been on the beeb website and have seen Sevco have put in a fixture change request. The big difference being for this that Sky ultimately have to ok it, I don’t think our game was on TV for the fixture change that you have mentioned. Happy to Help.

Edited by gannonball

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

If you don’t understand something it doesn’t automatically make it a word salad Bennett. Celtic used a request that’s existed for about 2 decades and has been used by other clubs before and since. Since you couldn’t copy and paste some other orcs thoughts on the matter I have been on the beeb website and have seen Sevco have put in a fixture change request. The big difference being for this that Sky ultimately have to ok it, I don’t think our game was on TV for the fixture change that you have mentioned. Happy to Help.

Oh dear, maybe you should calm down a bit first and then try to rationally reply to the post.

If you can manage that I'll be happy to reply.

12 minutes ago, bennett said:

Oh dear, maybe you should calm down a bit first and then try to rationally reply to the post.

If you can manage that I'll be happy to reply.

If we are just going around the PnB cliches such as ‘word salad’ and now headsgone I think I will pass thanks 

Edited by gannonball

9 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Rangers weren’t so keen on helping clubs rearrange fixtures by bringing the winter break forward so they weren’t impacted financially, why should clubs vote to help them now? 

That narrative is pretty transparent though Jinky,  you obviously want Rangers to be at a disadvantage and I get that.  

I can't see any games being changed tbh so we'll have to make a choice between domestic games and euro games,  I know which one I'd choose.

17 minutes ago, gannonball said:

If we are just going around the PnB cliches of ‘word salad’ and now headsgone I think I will pass thanks 

Again you're seeing things which weren't said, are you ok?

Maybe you could phone an optician next week mate.

7 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Wonder how the Rangers fans are feeling now that GVB is asking for help with the fixtures especially after all their moaning about the winter break?

I'm not sure I'm following your point.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I'm not sure I'm following your point.

It’s quite simple. The fans were firmly against rearranging fixtures earlier in this season despite the potential financial impacts to other clubs yet with the roles now reversed I’m wondering if fans will remain firmly against rearranging fixtures

39 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It’s quite simple. The fans were firmly against rearranging fixtures earlier in this season despite the potential financial impacts to other clubs yet with the roles now reversed I’m wondering if fans will remain firmly against rearranging fixtures

You’re not dim enough to fail to appreciate why it is different.

Just because a club opposed rearranging fixtures at a specific point does not mean they oppose rearranging fixtures full stop.

Every single club voted in their best interests previously, surely you can appreciate that. This situation will be the same.

The issue here which the Celtic fans are pointing out is you wanted to take advantage of their injury list and players on international duty, the groundswell of your support saying any postponement was unacceptable.

Now you're wanting one to help your chances in the Europa which people would have more sympathy with if Rangers haven't cunted about with a brass neck multiple times in recent years with no understanding of hypocrisy nor irony.

Now your young team have showed up at a Motherwell vs Accies ladies (yeah ladies) match to pigeon chest when the ground was free to enter and it was full of families and kids.

What's next lads? Firebomb an orphanage or good old book burning?

50 minutes ago, AJF said:

You’re not dim enough to fail to appreciate why it is different.

Just because a club opposed rearranging fixtures at a specific point does not mean they oppose rearranging fixtures full stop.

Every single club voted in their best interests previously, surely you can appreciate that. This situation will be the same.

It’s not different that’s the point and the sporting integrity remarks wouldn’t have been thrown around by your fans and players if it was only self interest motivating them.

Now you want to the league to kowtow even though you believe sporting integrity is compromised? This is the same league whose sponsor you refuse to wear and whose members you have shown no regard or consideration for. You’re not dim enough either to see the hypocrisy in that.

Edited by Jinky67

6 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

It’s not different that’s the point and the sporting integrity remarks wouldn’t have been thrown around by your fans and players if it was only self interest motivating them.

Now you want to the league to kowtow even though you believe sporting integrity is compromised? This is the same league whose sponsor you refuse to wear and whose members you have shown no regard or consideration for. You’re not dim enough either to see the hypocrisy in that.

What else would motivate them if not self interest?

Why is un fathomable that a club would oppose rearranging fixtures in one scenario because it suits them and support rearranging fixtures in a different scenario because it suits them?

What is wrong with a club looking out for its own self interest in any given situation? Every other club does the same.

10 minutes ago, AJF said:

What else would motivate them if not self interest?

Why is un fathomable that a club would oppose rearranging fixtures in one scenario because it suits them and support rearranging fixtures in a different scenario because it suits them?

What is wrong with a club looking out for its own self interest in any given situation? Every other club does the same.

Rangers need to control their selfish instincts and act with a bit of consistency and integri.... ah!

9 hours ago, Kapowzer said:

The issue here which the Celtic fans are pointing out is you wanted to take advantage of their injury list and players on international duty, the groundswell of your support saying any postponement was unacceptable.

Now you're wanting one to help your chances in the Europa which people would have more sympathy with if Rangers haven't cunted about with a brass neck multiple times in recent years with no understanding of hypocrisy nor irony.

Now your young team have showed up at a Motherwell vs Accies ladies (yeah ladies) match to pigeon chest when the ground was free to enter and it was full of families and kids.

What's next lads? Firebomb an orphanage or good old book burning?

8 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

That's some amount of spin being put out, the Motherwell fan probably believes it but I doubt that Jinky does.

Next season we will see at least 3 teams in the group stages of European competitions and that could be built on but Scottish fitba is doing it's usual short sighted/let's stick it to Sevco thing.

Maybe we should tell the SFA that we want to rearrange games for a bevvy session in Dubai.