Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

RANGERS can confirm that during our testing schedule, we have received positive COVID-19 tests. 

Those identified as positive are now in self isolation along with ‘close contacts’. 

We have followed best practice in our procedures and protocols. From the outset of the pandemic, Rangers has worked closely with the Scottish Government and Scottish football to ensure the health of our staff is protected at all times. We will continue to do so

Edited by Drew Brees

Most of the squad aren’t fully vaxxed yet, and we’re 48 hours removed from a bus trip to Dingwall.

Expecting the team for Alashkert and Celtic to be virtually unrecognisable, barring Davis, McGregor and Arfield.

25 minutes ago, G51 said:

Most of the squad aren’t fully vaxxed yet, and we’re 48 hours removed from a bus trip to Dingwall.

Expecting the team for Alashkert and Celtic to be virtually unrecognisable, barring Davis, McGregor and Arfield.

I wouldn’t bank on McGregor. From what I’m hearing he is one of the close contacts

8 hours ago, bennett said:

This suggests that we did make the spfl aware of the identity of the 3rd party and asked for them to be included in the arbitration process. 

“We were surprised that both the SFA and SPFL vehemently argued against this petition, despite the fact that their rules clearly state that any arbitration process should feature all interested parties"

I know that you will support your club against almost anything, but there’s no way that anyone outwith those in the know, actually knows what has gone on here. I would think the fault lies somewhere in the middle, with all parties being a bit liberal with the truth here.

10 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’ve heard that it is McGregor, McLaughlin, Tavernier and Wright. This may well be complete shite but it’s the names doing the rounds on WhatsApp.

Tavernier out might be a blessing tbh.

Saves him being put in the spotlight firstly for having Kyogo ripping him a new arsehole on the park and secondly it removes this weight of expectation that he makes some sort of gesture to Kyogo

25 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Looks like a rampant anti vaxxer to me tbh.

IMG-20210824-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20210824-WA0019.jpg

That ‘no positive cases’ bit from our friend John Francis is such an easily disproved conspiracy theory but it gained so much traction, I really don’t get it.

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Saves him being put in the spotlight firstly for having Kyogo ripping him a new arsehole on the park and secondly it removes this weight of expectation that he makes some sort of gesture to Kyogo

Tavernier potentially having COVID-19 is a blessing !!! Oh dear !!

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I love this overconfidence. It reared its head to royally bite Celtic on the arse last season in calamitous fashion. Let’s hope it happens again.