Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, BigDoddyKane said:

Thats that then a social media post by some unknown saying they have 2 friends who can confirm this guy on radio isnt who he says he was

seems an open and shut case then

If you actually read my post you will see I clearly criticise social media 😆

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

"The loyalty of our season ticket holders to their club has never been in question, but today, that devotion has reached new, unprecedented heights with astonishingly, in excess of 55,000 minus 11,000 season ticket and hospitality renewals"

I'm surprised they didn't do that, tbh...

1 minute ago, CCB19035 said:

I couldn't imagine outing myself as "centre-right." 

Do you also love the royals? 

Union Jack bedsheets? 

Brown brogues? 

You think describing your political views as centre-right is the same as being facist? 

I'm forever grateful you're here to educate us. 

4 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

'Fash' was tongue in cheek. 

How high are you on the staunch scale though? Do you proper hate immigrants, or only just a tiny bit? 

Do you think Farage has some good points, or are you fed up with freeloaders taking yer money? 

Absolute state of this...

Edited by Stormzy

1 minute ago, CCB19035 said:

Anybody who's ever described themselves as "centre-right" is normally just right wing but trying to not make it sound so bad. 

It's highly cringe. 

Is this really part of your famous critical thought? I think you sincerely need to work on it tbqh. 

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

Nah Aberdeen and the likes are innocent angels who have never caused any bother in their life . 

While there were millions of thousands of baying Rangers fans waiting for the police at George square on Saturday 

any other viewpoint is nothing other than a downright lie 😆

Keep spewing your utter p*sh. Why can’t you and your fellow deflectors on here just admit that a fair proportion of your fans in Glasgow on Saturday were utter scumbags? You seem incapable of seeing things for what they actually  are.

4 minutes ago, BigDoddyKane said:

I dont think it is highly cringe to be honest some people are right wing some are in the middle and some are left wing and probably most are a mix of views

Right you, take your common sense away from here.

4 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Huzma's reaction to this was interesting. 

6 years later and it's still inappropriate to comment on the police killing Sheku Bayoh but he can't hold off from tweeting about a TikTok video of a video from @Wullie_Wanker for 6 hours. 

He's always been reactionary but the complete lack of professionalism from someone in his position yesterday was astounding. 

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

You are right he shouldn’t be singled out until it’s established if it was sung and by whom. 

At least he hasn't shat himself, unlike most of the others highlighted.