Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jens1872/status/1394556431727202306

the police bravely dealing with the back of a lassies head 

Never touched her head. 

He tickled her back with it. Get the slob aff the ground and move along as instructed. 

Edited by Busta Nut

I don’t have an issue with people criticising the thug element of the support, and these questions are not something I, or I suspect anyone on here can answer.
However being selective with examples of fan disorder to paint this as a Rangers only issue is disingenuous. I could cite dozens of examples of fans of other Scottish clubs fighting and behaving like animals but I won’t as I’ll no doubt get accused of whataboutery. That it happens on a larger scale with Rangers fans I don’t mind admitting it does, but do not make it seem like this type of behaviour is confined to one club.

I think the most bizarre and remarkable thing about all this is that on most occasions there is an element of ‘goading’ involved between two sets of aggressors.

A city to yourselves and still managed to turn it into day of the dead [emoji23]

49 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

And some dates when they lose..

1980 - Oldco get pumped at mighty Chesterfield - Street riots

1980 - Scottish Cup Final Oldco pumped by their nearest and dearest and Dons win the league -pitch invasion

1984 - Pumped by Bohs in Dublin - riot inside and outside the ground

A club built on foundations of hatred and followed by utter hate-filled bile

Not to forget the "Battle of Gallowgate 1969"...

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/history/victorious-newcastle-united-defied-drunken-16301785

22 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I think the most bizarre and remarkable thing about all this is that on most occasions there is an element of ‘goading’ involved between two sets of aggressors.

A city to yourselves and still managed to turn it into day of the dead emoji23.png

Aye, it wouldn’t be me that’s for sure!

Another quite worrying thread on the issue. Despite clearly saying they don’t hear it, they are content to ramble on about why it would be bad if they had heard it, to the extent they single out Glen Kamara for criticism despite admitting to not hearing FTP. Absolutely ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

Another quite worrying thread on the issue. Despite clearly saying they don’t hear it, they are content to ramble on about why it would be bad if they had heard it, to the extent they single out Glen Kamara for criticism despite admitting to not hearing FTP. Absolutely ridiculous.

You are right he shouldn’t be singled out until it’s established if it was sung and by whom. 

6 minutes ago, AJF said:

It’s poor that he’s singled out Kamara for criticism before the outcome of the hearing.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

I don’t have an issue with people criticising the thug element of the support, and these questions are not something I, or I suspect anyone on here can answer.

However being selective with examples of fan disorder to paint this as a Rangers only issue is disingenuous. I could cite dozens of examples of fans of other Scottish clubs fighting and behaving like animals but I won’t as I’ll no doubt get accused of whataboutery. That it happens on a larger scale with Rangers fans I don’t mind admitting it does, but do not make it seem like this type of behaviour is confined to one club.

Nah Aberdeen and the likes are innocent angels who have never caused any bother in their life . 

While there were millions of thousands of baying Rangers fans waiting for the police at George square on Saturday 

any other viewpoint is nothing other than a downright lie 😆

Edited by Forever_blueco

11 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Nah Aberdeen and the likes are innocent angels who have never caused any bother in their life . 

While there were millions of thousands of baying Rangers fans waiting for the police at George square on Saturday 

any other viewpoint is nothing other than a downright lie 😆

Pathetic.

11 minutes ago, AJF said:

Extremely positive season ticket renewals. I’d imagine they will sell out again.

Could they not have crowbarred "55" into it somewhere?

5 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

0541D81E-F5D8-4D72-86E5-3925151F0AFC.jpeg

and as per usual with social media there are 2 sides to every story 

Thats that then a social media post by some unknown saying they have 2 friends who can confirm this guy on radio isnt who he says he was

seems an open and shut case then

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

Could they not have crowbarred "55" into it somewhere?

"The loyalty of our season ticket holders to their club has never been in question, but today, that devotion has reached new, unprecedented heights with astonishingly, in excess of 55,000 minus 11,000 season ticket and hospitality renewals"