Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

7 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

11 old firm players. As well just making it the full Rangers team, they can make it the full Celtic team next time they win the league.

Edouard shouldnt be anywhere near team of the year, a professional player who hardly broke a sweat all season for his lack of effort makes team of the year ffs

8 hours ago, velo army said:

Aye they should have just given him the Puskas award there and then. He rounded a couple of players and then melted it over the keeper. Tremendous effort.

This is why we needed that 'Bear on Bear' thread.

I've no desire to read about events on the pitch during a successful season for Rangers.

Turnbull must have been prime Pirlo to get in the team of the season after only playing about 4 months of it - for a team that fell more and more points off the lead in that time. 

Turnbull made 36 league appearances this season. 30 starts.

36 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

This is why we needed that 'Bear on Bear' thread.

I've no desire to read about events on the pitch during a successful season for Rangers.

Agreed, much prefer to concentrate on their players and their fans and the shit storm they’ve created within hours of getting their hands on their 1st ever trophy. 

5 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Agreed, much prefer to concentrate on their players and their fans and the shit storm they’ve created within hours of getting their hands on their 1st ever trophy. 

I wonder why that is 😂

31 minutes ago, Romeo said:

All those who thought it was doctored can line up to apologise. Difficult to see how Rangers can deny this now 

Having that song stuck in my head is way more preferable to that fucking Neil Diamond song that plagued me all of yesterday and last night in my sleep. 

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm pretty sure that, after Defoe's goal, @KnightswoodBearwas looking in to the legalities of marrying a piece of video footage.

I still look at my wife and think "you're not Jermaine Defoe effortlessly taking a long floated ball over your shoulder in your stride and passing it into the bottom corner".

Not sure if we'll make it.

Now it’s apparent there is an investigation into the singing and I read also for players breaching COVID restrictions by being in a licensed premises serving alcohol what will this mean for the start of next season?

Ban for Paterson was 7 games for breaching COVID regulations. Could Rangers be forced to start their title defence by playing the colts? The banter baton would certainly be getting passed back 

Edited by Jinky67

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Now it’s apparent there is both an investigation into the singing and players breaching COVID restrictions by being in a licensed premises serving alcohol what will this mean for the start of next season?

Ban for Paterson was 7 games for breaching COVID regulations. Could Rangers be forced to start their title defence by playing the colts? The banter baton would certainly be getting passed back 

It would be quite an easy defence to make I would imagine: they’d state no alcohol was served by the licensed premises and any alcohol consumed was purchased from elsewhere and the players consumed it while remaining in their football bubble, as they did when they were drinking beer in the changing rooms way back in March when we clinched the league.

Once this is settled this will go down as the time Celtic fans reported players singing sweet Caroline because they couldn’t take 55 and their 10 being gubbed 😆

like the time they reported the Hokey Cokey as sectarian 

Edited by Forever_blueco