Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

19 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I see that The PFA have put together their team of the season - which is basically us augmented by Ajer, Turnbull and Eduard:

Edouard is fair enough but Ajer is a joke - we'd have shipped more goals had we played him in place of Helander.  As for Turnbull?  Definitely got promise but needs to play in a better team.  Plus he didn't have a better season than Aribo.

Thoughts?

Hard to give him the young player of the year award and not include him in the team.

Cant say I’ve watched Aribo much however I think Turnbulls contribution this season for us was outstanding. I read a stat that he has created the 3rd most chances of any footballer in any league in Europe and he’s only really been getting a game since November. Not his fault those taking the chances let him down

Edited by Jinky67

20 minutes ago, Romeo said:

last 2 guys in this video with the most accurate statement in the history of statements.

There's times at which I feel a bit sorry for Abdul. There's clearly something not right there. Issues beyond religion and football.

9 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Obviously so concerned and rocked by these “allegations” today that we charged on with our POTY awards 😆

Is there a post awards party and who is in charge of the Spotify? 

56 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I see that The PFA have put together their team of the season - which is basically us augmented by Ajer, Turnbull and Eduard:

Edouard is fair enough but Ajer is a joke - we'd have shipped more goals had we played him in place of Helander.  As for Turnbull?  Definitely got promise but needs to play in a better team.  Plus he didn't have a better season than Aribo.

Thoughts?

I think your taking it too seriously. 

10 minutes ago, Empty It said:
20 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:
Your goal of the season should have been Defoe, IMO. 

Surely Roofe in europe

Nah that's just a long speculative punt. Defoe's was a pinpoint cross met with a first time volley over the shoulder. Far more technique and skill involved. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Nah that's just a long speculative punt. Defoe's was a pinpoint cross met with a first time volley over the shoulder. Far more technique and skill involved. 

The conditions that night were horrendous,  they were playing in a good few inches water and Roofe's control and shot was amazing. 

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

The conditions that night were horrendous,  they were playing in a good few inches water and Roofe's control and shot was amazing. 

It was a great goal, no doubt about it. I just think you re-do both scenarios over and over, out of 100 times you'd get Roofe's happening significantly more than Defoe's. 

Edited by Mr. Alli