Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Aye, especially when they were lifting the trophy in the stadium. f**k sake, there's cameras everywhere, enjoy the moment and you can reminisce later.

They were FaceTiming their families who couldn’t be there as normal. Seems harmless.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Worst part about it all was the players doing it after the game. 

Agreed.

Someone posted in the match thread about shagger being one of the ones just soaking in the moment. Looked weird seeing selfies as the cup was being lifted. 

Just now, Stormzy said:

Agreed.

Someone posted in the match thread about shagger being one of the ones just soaking in the moment. Looked weird seeing selfies as the cup was being lifted. 

That was me, too. 

Twa shaggers, ken. 

1 minute ago, Orbix said:

They were FaceTiming their families who couldn’t be there as normal. Seems harmless.

I'm thinking more about the moment when they lifted the trophy, surely that's a moment where you just enjoy that feeling. No problems with them facetiming anyone, but I would've thought that would've happened before or after.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

It looked to me that the videos are filmed by the same person but they simply moved in closer during the song. I could be wrong but I don’t believe there were multiple videos.

Probably as the original one shared starts next to where Ryan Kent was standing and yes you can see him move to the other end of the table, there is another that seems to be taken from slightly further back.

also the video from Tik Tok shows that it is using original audio so if someone captured this from a live recording its the audio as was at the time and not dubbed or overlayed on the platform itself.

29 minutes ago, steelmen said:

Complete and utter ‘yer da’ post coming up..

Why the fcuk are people filming the players celebrating, if your lucky enough to be invited to the party join in and have a bit of fun.

Really boils my piss when you see folks first reaction nowadays is to whip their phone out. Live in the moment and enjoy it.

image.png

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Screenshot_2021-05-17-18-47-58-52.jpg.c6cacdbd4ee018f55db5f57b337478fb.jpg

220px-Dundee_FC_svg.png.6aaac16d7f8490a6139cd8ad6c6c5e4b.png

Good to have your support for the play off final, @Stormzy🤝

I managed to get 1872 on trophy day until the aftermath thoroughly dented that. 

When's the final? I'd like to see Dundee get up tbh but you're still in the bad books for your inability to send emails in good time, the Charlie Adam Messi goal won me back a bit though! 

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I preferred the other thread.

Why did it get locked?

Think it may have had something to do with the video of the daft c**t who blew his hand off being posted. It was pretty gnarly tbf

Edited by Jinky67

26 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Why is Alan Mcgregor called shagger? Is it his rape accusation? 

Bit grim, but not unexpected. 

I think it’s more to do with the fact he was seen as a bit of a womaniser and was unfaithful to his ex Mrs.

Just now, Empty It said:
41 minutes ago, AJF said:
I think it’s more to do with the fact he was seen as a bit of a womaniser and was unfaithful to his ex Mrs.

Still a strange nickname to slap on an alleged sex offender tbf.

It came about as a result of the song Rangers fans used to sing about him:

”He dives to the left, he dives to the right, Alan McGregor shags ten birds a night”.

Folk believing it has anything to do with any alleged sex offence are clutching.